Just off Liberty, any questions?

My husband loves sushi....not me. Anyway, we always have early dining time. Is there an option for him to catch a few bites of sushi anywhere on the Liberty?

Windjammer will usually have some sushi in the Jade section of Windjammer in the evening.

After muster drill.

Thank you again, now that cue's my next question and I will probably get yelled at for this. I can't seem to get a strait answer. If you've been on a ship and you know how muster works and where to go, do we really really have to go? Can we just stay in our room?

No yelling please! haha

Thank you again, now that cue's my next question and I will probably get yelled at for this. I can't seem to get a strait answer. If you've been on a ship and you know how muster works and where to go, do we really really have to go? Can we just stay in our room?

No yelling please! haha

They will not let you stay in your room. I've read that some ships have a remedial muster now if some guests somehow skip the first one.

Edited by clarea

No yelling please! haha

Muster you go to the stairs and show the folks your card. It'll say a certain area of the deck to go to. You go there. Stand there in the heat lined up and listen to nonsense for what seems like forever.

This is mandatory. They will cross your name off the list when you show up. If you don't, you'll be required to make it up. I don't know what the make up looks like.