Nachi Cocom

sharonny

That is the link - hit the "Book Here" button, select your dates and number in your party and pay your deposit. We use pay pal for the deposit and bring cash for the balance and tips.

100's of threads on this board about Nachi - use the search function. ;)

Small, quiet, relaxed, never crowded (limited to 100 guests per day), nice beach, pool w/swim-up bar :D, and great food/drinks/service. Our favorite spot on Coz when it is just the wife and I.

That is the link - hit the "Book Here" button, select your dates and number in your party and pay your deposit. We use pay pal for the deposit and bring cash for the balance and tips.

100's of threads on this board about Nachi - use the search function. ;)

Small, quiet, relaxed, never crowded (limited to 100 guests per day), nice beach, pool w/swim-up bar :D, and great food/drinks/service. Our favorite spot on Coz when it is just the wife and I.

Did you pay your balance /tips in U.S. dollars? (Hopefully not a silly question )

Did you pay your balance /tips in U.S. dollars? (Hopefully not a silly question )

Yes - I think they take credit cards but we always pay the balance and tips in cash (we tip our waiter 15-20% of the admission price, and I give the bartenders a few extra $$ for letting me practice my Spanish at the swim-up bar).

Yes - I think they take credit cards but we always pay the balance and tips in cash (we tip our waiter 15-20% of the admission price, and I give the bartenders a few extra $$ for letting me practice my Spanish at the swim-up bar).

Thanks for that.

• 5 months later...

This is very good information for me since I always want to make sure I am tipping enough.

My admission for two is $110.

It will just be my mom and me this trip. So, if we are basically relaxing all day on the loungers and have our food/drinks delivered to us, I will tip $25 total or $50 both?

If we eat in the covered area, I will then tip the server there.

What would you suggest to the guy who takes us to the papala and gets the chairs ready?

$5 total?

I am leaving next month and trying to get my cash in order for each port.

ANY help would be so appreciated. Thank you.

This is very good information for me since I always want to make sure I am tipping enough.

It will just be my mom and me this trip. So, if we are basically relaxing all day on the loungers and have our food/drinks delivered to us, I will tip $25 total or $50 both? $25 total on a $110 admission should be okay

If we eat in the covered area, I will then tip the server there. Usually the same server you have on the beach

What would you suggest to the guy who takes us to the papala and gets the chairs ready? Usually your waiter - he will appreciate $5 up front ;)

$5 total?

Have a great cruise! :)

• 2 weeks later...

It will just be my mom and me this trip. So, if we are basically relaxing all day on the loungers and have our food/drinks delivered to us, I will tip $25 total or $50 both?

If we eat in the covered area, I will then tip the server there.

What would you suggest to the guy who takes us to the papala and gets the chairs ready?

$5 total?

Typically the same person will show you to your chairs that serves you, and we typically eat at our chairs or by the pool, so it's just one person to tip. Our server has followed us around when we move from the beach to the pool, making sure we don't need anything.