4 Hour Boat Rental - long enough?

Kramer995

Might depend on where you are going and what you want to see. There are rentals in Hamilton, St. Georges, and Somerset. I'm doing a 4 hour rental from St. Georges. There's plenty to do in St. George's, so I KNOW that I'll be wanting more, but it's the only thing that will work because the all day rental time is 9:30am and the first ferry from St. George's leaves at 9:30.

I got maps from the company I am using, K.S. Watersports, that shows what areas you are able to take the boats for both the St. George's area and the Hamilton area. I didn't ask about Somerset area. Granted other boat companies may allow different places, but they should give you a general idea.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wv-V48CpTgaxepv6g9P4TcfLtHT3Ow4-wbW3zEcPys/edit?usp=sharing

We are thinking about Somerset or H20 in that area. We want to feed the fish at Vixen, swim, fish.

Both of those are in Somerset. That is not far Dockyard. About away ten minutes by taxi or bus. I think four hours would be long enough. Really depends though on how long you want rent the boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

We used H20 and LOVED them! We also did a jet ski tour with them and it was awesome. I highly recommend them.

We did 4 hours and had a blast. It was one of the best days there in Bermuda. We were able to cruise up the coast line hitting the sea glass beach and on around by snorkel park. Then circled around by the ships and got some awesome pictures of the ships docked. We went into that docking area and around and to the bridge that is close by H20 (kinda made a huge circle around that area of the island) and then we headed over to the Vixen for awhile. Then we went to a deserted island with a small beach and parked and snorkeled and hung out for awhile. It was awesome! Of course we could have had time to go back around the area where the smallest draw bridge is located (but we did that during our jet ski tour).

I think 4 hours is a perfect amount of time.

I have a complete review in my signature line with TONS of pictures if you are interested. :)