Thoughts and Prayers for the People of Nice

Shogun

This may not be the place b/c it's cc, but I hope yall will pray that my daughter who is 20 is safe, she is on a study abroad in france and she and her group of girls/guys were going to go to the fireworks, but decided against it - me, as a mom, I just count the days until she comes home.

Prayers for your daughter and her friends.............

Ihsail

I would still come to UK, what has happened in main land Europe and risk

to cities like London should not stop you cruising around UK,

I was in Canada in 2014 when it had its own terrorist attacks, I can still recall

all the police cars. I will still visit Nice, Ottawa,Boston, Paris, London Istanbul

etc just when and how needs to given careful thought

Sadly the list will only get longer, if you are concerned about flying into

London then fly into Glasgow or Manchester instead,

yours Shogun

Shogun, I appreciate your comments. I'd like to think we are cautious, not scared travelers. Thanks for your suggestions about alternative airports as flying in and out of London was a concern. I'm sure we will do that cruise at some point. But, seems my now that we've started the research my DH is totally enthralled with idea of all that seafood in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. :)

This may not be the place b/c it's cc, but I hope yall will pray that my daughter who is 20 is safe, she is on a study abroad in france and she and her group of girls/guys were going to go to the fireworks, but decided against it - me, as a mom, I just count the days until she comes home.

Prayers have been said.

I will certainly keep your daughter and her friends in my thoughts. I don't know if it was the hand of Provence or intuition that stopped your daughter from going to the fireworks. That in itself is worth a few tears of gratitude.