Regal Princess M311 & M315

dmdiver

I suggest you search the Regal and Royal reviews for "Marina Deck". Perhaps there will be a review on a close by room. I for one would not stay on Marina deck again even if you paid me! Cheers, Jaynak

Thanks, jaynak - I thought I had looked through those, but it's been a while so I'll check again. I know the 400 block is under the seawalk and I wouldn't want to be there. We are sailing with friends, so we were a bit limited trying to find 2 balconies that opened to each other. I usually take earplugs anyway just in case...

• 2 weeks later...
I suggest you search the Regal and Royal reviews for "Marina Deck". Perhaps there will be a review on a close by room. I for one would not stay on Marina deck again even if you paid me! Cheers, Jaynak

Can you please explain why?

We just booked that deck yesterday

Howard

I've looked through cabin reviews & still have not found anything on those particular cabins. My concern is traffic above. We are early risers, so I'm not worried about breakfast traffic from fellow cruisers as much as late night traffic. I knew I didn't want to be under the pool lounge area or under the sky walk. I prefer to be close to the pool area since we spend our sea days there and we also needed cabins that had balconies that could be opened to each other.

• 7 months later...

So now that we've sailed in these cabins, I can give a report. They are not bad. We occasionally heard noise that may have been a cart rolling above us, but that only a couple of times. It sounded a little like thunder. I'm a fairly light sleeper, so some people might not even notice it. The night of the deck party, we could hear the beat of the music. It was over around 11 or so, so not a big deal for us. There was a squeaking in the wall between the closet & living area on a particularly rough night. If you have smooth sailing, you won't have to worry about that.

What is wrong with cabins on the Marina deck? That's where our cabin is. You have me worried!