Just off OASIS - A Few Notes.

For excursions booked through the ship, they will tell you where to meet. Often it's on the dock where they will have employees holding signs for the various excursions.

For excursions booked on your own, just make sure you are on top of the timing. Sometimes ship time is different that port time. When the ship is docked, I've never found the lines to be too bad. Getting on seems to take longer than getting off. If it's a tender port, those lines tend to be longer, IMO.

thank you so much!!!:)

Aren't the drink package discounts only 20%? 30% is the voom. Could be wrong but that's what I thought it was when I bought it on "sale".

Oh my gosh, you are correct! I was totally wrong, the drink packages were 20% off. :o

Voom was 30% off.

Just to follow-up and give credit where credit is due...

I did hear back from RC regarding the situation with my son's cabin and they were very interested and helpful. They offered the kids some credit towards a future cruise, which is a satisfactory resolution.

Not having ever submitted a formal complaint like this, I have to say that I am impressed at how well it was handled.

I have a feeling that there's a honeymoon cruise in my son's future. :D

Thank you for all of your tips! I am trying to collect many as I will be sailing first time on Oasis class next March. I would like to book some excursions but have questions regarding the meet ups. Do you meet somewhere on the ship prior and then get off or do you wait online with 5000+ people and then find your spot on the dock?? My concern is how long does it take for that many people to get off and will I possibly miss my excursion if it takes a long time?? thank you!! :)

Don't stress the meet up locations. It's right on the ticket and very obvious. They hold up signs, too. Plus, you will see Royal Caribbean staff all over the dock just waiting to help you. They know exactly where you need to be. It's a total non-issue.

What is your itinerary? I'm a big fan of RC excursions, mostly because you know it's going to be quality and they guarantee the ship won't leave without you if say, a motor on the snorkel boat you are on breaks down...

You're welcome!

Can I ask you who they spoke with? I've emailed RC, but no reply yet. It's only been a few days, so I'm giving it at least another week. But if I don't hear back, I was wondering who to try next.

They actually complained on the ship while it was happening. So they spoke to the manager ...of guest services I assume. They asked to be switched to a different room initially but the lady told them they were all booked and that she'd call the back after they figured out an alternative. When they called back they offered the 20% off😀