What is the most expensive drink you've gotten on board?

$25 mimosa at the Beacon at South Beach. It was lousy!![emoji12]

$25! wow! However I love mimosa's.

$18 for a mojito in a small rocks glass in South Beach:eek:

OUCH! but was it yummy?

Edited by oohlalailicious

I disagree. Now that we always get Cheers, I never have a drink that isn't Grey Goose or every other top shelf liquor in the drink I want. Loves me some Grey Goose. As a vodka drinker, I can definitely tell the difference.

I'm a vodka drinker too - do you know if Carnival has Tito's yet?

I wondered what is the most expensive drink you've ever ordered? Plus did you like it? I've never been in a cruise but the most expensive drink I've ever ordered was a margarita, top shelf, brighter than my head $38 and I didn't care for it.

For one drink? Way to much not unless it was B I G.

$25 mimosa at the Beacon at South Beach. It was lousy!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

$18 for a mojito in a small rocks glass in South Beach:eek:

South Beach can be crazy expensive because it's "South Beach". :rolleyes: I refuse to go down there anymore. A bunch of pretentious people.

I thought there was $$ limit on the drinks that you can order when using the Cheers program? Like maybe $10.00 and then you are charged on your sign and sail card for the difference. We sail about 4 times a year and I thought that's how it worked?

Luckily I don't get hangovers with liquor, but give me a beer; forget about it! I'm dead. :(

I look forward to hearing about it ;). I hope you have a great trip! :D

It was a wonderful trip! I think the most expensive drink I had on-board was 12 or 13 bucks for a zombie something in the comedy club. It was OK but I didn't want any more. I mostly had thirsty frog beers until I found out where the Cigar City beers were but they were all just 5~6 bucks. The BEST drink I had (other than Cigar City beer) was in Belize on the way back from cave tubing. We stopped at a palapa for lunch and they had some rum and pineapple and coconut thing that was delicious and only 3 bucks.

If I ever get cheers I'll try them fancy rums and scotches.

$25 for Pyrat 1623 rum in Red Frog pub. Luckily had the Cheers package. It was so good. Best rum ever and I miss it.

YUM!!! I hope it is available when I set sail. I want to try it.

For one drink? Way to much not unless it was B I G.

It was bigger but not huge. It was at a charity thing so I chalked it up to that. Still very pricey.

I thought there was $$ limit on the drinks that you can order when using the Cheers program? Like maybe $10.00 and then you are charged on your sign and sail card for the difference. We sail about 4 times a year and I thought that's how it worked?

$50 per drink. Although I wonder if they even have one at that price.

About $60 for a drink at Disney World. I really wanted the souvenir cup. No regrets - lol

I completely get that!

It was a wonderful trip! I think the most expensive drink I had on-board was 12 or 13 bucks for a zombie something in the comedy club. It was OK but I didn't want any more. I mostly had thirsty frog beers until I found out where the Cigar City beers were but they were all just 5~6 bucks. The BEST drink I had (other than Cigar City beer) was in Belize on the way back from cave tubing. We stopped at a palapa for lunch and they had some rum and pineapple and coconut thing that was delicious and only 3 bucks.

If I ever get cheers I'll try them fancy rums and scotches.

I'm so glad you had a nice trip. Your Palapa drink sounds amazing, and at only $3 even better.