General Freedom Cabin Questions

Hello, we are about 3 weeks away from our cruise and would have a few questions we hoped some of you may have experience with

1- is port canaveral parking covered or outside?

2 - if we purchase the drink of package which includes the bottled and sparkling waters, is there a limit on how many bottles per day and can you get bottled water at most bars or places on the Promonade? We are debating whether to get the case of water or just go with the the soda+water package.

3- we were wondering if they would remove the small coffee table from the room if we asked. Traveling a D1 balcony with 2 kids we thought it would give a bit more space if they can remove it.

4 - do they remove the mini bar contents upon request? In case we wanted to use it for our drinks.

Thank for your help / advice

Port Canaveral has covered parking garages. You can prepay online for $120/week.

I've been told that they no longer empty the small fridges, but you can do it yourself as long as you tell your steward - but it means putting things in one of the other storage spaces. I always used to ask to have it emptied, and then realized we hardly ever used the little fridges since they don't work well (basically a cooler, not a real fridge). We always thought we'd use them, and never did.

I've never asked about removing the small end table, but it's so small that IMO it wouldn't make much of a difference.

... 2 - if we purchase the drink of package which includes the bottled and sparkling waters, is there a limit on how many bottles per day and can you get bottled water at most bars or places on the Promonade? We are debating whether to get the case of water or just go with the the soda+water package.....

No limit, except for one at a time.

Great suggestions about the end table.

With the two kids we thought it would make a little more room for them if it was removed. They said the couch would fold out for our son and they would setup a pack and play in the room for our daughter. Looking at the room diagram I am so very curious how they get all that to fit.

Will be interesting.

4 - do they remove the mini bar contents upon request? In case we wanted to use it for our drinks.
Keep in mind that it's not a refrigerator. It's a cooler -- the kind people plug in to their cars. It will keep already-cold things cool, but it will not bring room-temperature drinks down to cold.

Two other options:

- Bring a small cooler. The room attendant will provide ice for your room (in your ice bucket); you can keep it in the cooler just as easily.

- Don't bother with keeping drinks in your room. You can get a drink just by walking up to the buffet or any bar. Or you can call room service. None of this is inconvenient.

We turn the table upside down and place it on the floor inside the closet

Under the bed or on the balcony are also options.

DH tends to get Replenish (and I have twice now), and after the first day or so they tend to just hand the package holders two bottles of still water at a time. Very helpful.

Sparkling, no. One at a time. But still water? We have experienced 2-at-a-time just about every time we've gone to get waters from the Replenish package. And when I've had it and DH goes with both of our cards, it's 2 each.

It will keep already-cold things cool, but it will not bring room-temperature drinks down to cold.

I've had absolutely the opposite experience. The minifridges we've had have brought the one-liter bottles of water down to COLD in a matter of hours. And they do start from room temperature.

DS and I get the water packages, and we keep as many as can fit in there, and generally squeeze one or two of DH's Replenish-included 500ml bottles of generic spring water in there, too. All gets cold and is kept cold.

Hello, we are about 3 weeks away from our cruise and would have a few questions we hoped some of you may have experience with

2 - if we purchase the drink of package which includes the bottled and sparkling waters, is there a limit on how many bottles per day and can you get bottled water at most bars or places on the Promonade? We are debating whether to get the case of water or just go with the the soda+water package.

Thank for your help / advice

No limit per day. Bottled still water at all bars and the espresso kiosk. Not sure about sparkling; we have only ordered that at dinner.

I like the case of water because I just like having it in my room and not having to scavenge for waters. I drink water in my room through the night, and I don't want to have to plan ahead for that. And the Replenish package just doesn't work for me, personally, on a financial level. I do better buying my one latte per day out of pocket, while having my 12 liters of water right there.

Attendants have not removed the minibar contents. We do it ourselves and just place it on a shelf. Then the night before we put it all back in so the contents are cold for the next guest.