Finally some new 2018 dates added and already "Sold Out"?

Foxinspace

I was so excited when my daily CCL check in popped up some new dates for the summer of 2018.

The only ship to be added is Legend sailing out of Seattle doing the Alaska run and 1 Journey to Hawaii. Not what I was looking for, but I figured I'd scope it out since it was a brand new release and wasn't there yesterday.

I picked a date at random and went to check out some Oceanview rooms. It popped up saying that the "Back" and "Front" Oceanview rooms were "sold out" and "Middle" was my only option.

Are you kidding me?! What is up with that? I'm not actually looking to book, I just like to see but do they really want me to believe that they are already sold out of certain locations?!!

There are only middle OV cabins on the Legend.

1Aft is the Galley. 1Forward is showroom.

If you want to be fore or aft check out balconies or insides.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Are you kidding me?! What is up with that? I'm not actually looking to book, I just like to see but do they really want me to believe that they are already sold out of certain locations?!!

Since it just got added perhaps you can give it some time to fully upload. Keep checking.

I was so excited when my daily CCL check in popped up some new dates for the summer of 2018.

The only ship to be added is Legend sailing out of Seattle doing the Alaska run and 1 Journey to Hawaii. Not what I was looking for, but I figured I'd scope it out since it was a brand new release and wasn't there yesterday.

I picked a date at random and went to check out some Oceanview rooms. It popped up saying that the "Back" and "Front" Oceanview rooms were "sold out" and "Middle" was my only option.

Wait a while.