11:20AM flight home from MCO??? Doable from PC disembark?

fflashh

Prices just went down on Southwest along with other flights added. What works best for us is a 11:20AM flight home. Is that doable time wise ? We are planning on getting transfers from the ship (NCL Epic, sat. 10 Dec.) to MCO through "GoPortCanaveral". Should we go with this, or is it too tight on time? Thanks, fflashh.:confused:

Just my opinion from my experience at MCO. We had a 12:50 flight and the lines were unreal. We stood in line 45 minutes to check luggage and then another 30 minutes in TSA. So I think you can if all things go right.

For an 11:20 flight you need to be at check in NLT 9:50, and closer to 9:20 or earlier is a better idea - TSA at MCO can be chaos!

Figure about an hour from being clear of customs/immigration to unloading at MCO - assuming you have dedicated transport and are not waiting for a shuttle to fill. That means off the ship, probably carrying your bags by 7:30 in order to be in your taxi/car service and rolling by 8:20.

Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home? :confused: I would book a flight leaving after noon (better yet after 1:00) and relax. :cool:

Your call. :)

Edited by JohninDC