chef's table

The menus are the same on every ship. There is fish as one of the main courses. The food selection is eclectic and meant to broaden the taste of those who attend. In the past, I did not care for items (we have done five CT's on Carnival ships). While it is not the intent, I am sure they will work around someone's wishes. I don't think they use shellfish for anything, but a sous chef visited our table the evening before to ask about allergies (my guess they knew that if you had reported it when you did your sign and sail anyway). My recommendation is to try what they offer, even if you don't like something I can guarantee you won't leave hungry.

I have done the Chef's Table on 4 cruises, on one of them salmon was used in an appetizer and I do not care for salmon, I informed them of this when they spoke with us the night before and they made the same appetizer with tuna for me - it was delicious.

They came around to our table on the Pride and we gave them complete description of DW allergies and also we didnt eat pork and shellfish.

They promised to work around it and made us some different things but did screw up a few things.

One of the fish dishes serves to us was in a lobster sauce. They apologized but too late to replace it. A pork dish also was served to us.

Another dish served to DW had something in it that was on the avoid list.

Overall they gave us a very nice dinner and glad we went but we were disappointed with the mistakes they made.