Dolphin Deck on Golden covered balconies????

tinaparrotthead

Does anyone know if the mini-suites on the Golden, Dolphin deck are covered or partially covered? We just got upgraded from an Emerald Suite mini-suite to Dolphin deck mini-suite and I'm not sure if I should be happy about it or not:rolleyes: We set sail on November 11, 2005 and I really would like to know what the situation is with this deck......thanks a bunch for your responses!!!!

Sorry about the duplicate post....I posted this also on the Roll Calls but meant to post it here.....forgive me? :eek:

Be aware on those Dolpin deck mini's. We had one and at night when they spray down the decks you get a nice shower if you're out there at the time, not to mention assorted cigarette butts and other goodies.

Great sun there though!

Thanks everyone for the Dolphin Deck info!!!!:o I'm not sure we will like this open deck. One of the things we enjoyed doing on our other cruise was sitting out on the balcony even when we sailed through a little shower.....not to mention that the sun will be beating down on the deck all the time....oh, well....I guess that goes to show that spending more doesn't always get you more......thanks again all!

Archived