Willdra’s Magnificent Carnival Magic July 9-16 Cruise

willdra

Best. Review. Ever! The Magic was our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cruise, she's very special to us, and you did her justice with your awesome review! You are hilarious! :D And is Dr. E not the best CD ever?! So funny and has a gift for engaging people and getting them excited. We're turning Platinum on the Magic next December, in the very same cabin we had on our very first cruise! I'll just sit here and impatiently wait for your next review. ;)

BTW, they serve the chicken bacon mac at brunch on sea days. ;)

Edited by watermelonqueen99
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. DH and I will be sailing on the Magic October 22nd, so we will just miss you on your next adventure. Maybe we will be on a cruise together in the future. It would be a pleasure to meet you and your W.

Take good care of the Magic for us, and have a wonderful next cruise!I will be searching for your reviews. They are so entertaining! Happy sailing!

You. Are. Awesome! This review made me laugh over and over again while getting me super excited for the Magic in October. We are sailing the week before you leaving October 8th. My fiance and I are getting married on day 4 (St. Thomas) on the ship :) Your nightly prayers and bacon mac and cheese adventures were hilarious.

You handled missing a port so well that it calmed me down about the possibility of missing St. Thomas (AND OUR WEDDING :confused:) hahaha!

We actually have a wedding hotel block at the Country Inn and Suites the night before sailing so I'd like to know how the weird booking cancellation worked out for you? Did they ever end up charging you? I hope it's a nice hotel for all of our guests (we have about 50 guests cruising with us for our wedding :D).

Anyway--thanks for taking away all my worries and getting me really excited for the Magic!! You should do professional reviews for Carnival ;) oh and ps--I love CHEESE so much as well. Cheese over everything :p

You. Are. Awesome! This review made me laugh over and over again while getting me super excited for the Magic in October. We are sailing the week before you leaving October 8th. My fiance and I are getting married on day 4 (St. Thomas) on the ship :) Your nightly prayers and bacon mac and cheese adventures were hilarious.

You handled missing a port so well that it calmed me down about the possibility of missing St. Thomas (AND OUR WEDDING :confused:) hahaha!

We actually have a wedding hotel block at the Country Inn and Suites the night before sailing so I'd like to know how the weird booking cancellation worked out for you? Did they ever end up charging you? I hope it's a nice hotel for all of our guests (we have about 50 guests cruising with us for our wedding :D).

Anyway--thanks for taking away all my worries and getting me really excited for the Magic!! You should do professional reviews for Carnival ;) oh and ps--I love CHEESE so much as well. Cheese over everything :p

Wow what a compliment!!!! [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

First congrats on your wedding and best wishes for a long, laughter filled marriage! [emoji169][emoji169][emoji169][emoji23]

Country Inn never charged us! It was the strangest thing ever, but she was right, it was free! It was a nice hotel, the only reason we are not staying there in Oct is because we are spending a few days at Disney before the cruise. [emoji6]

You are going to have the time of your life!!!! [emoji7][emoji7] When something craptastic happens, just shake it off and keep it moving! If you look for the good, you will find it! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. DH and I will be sailing on the Magic October 22nd, so we will just miss you on your next adventure. Maybe we will be on a cruise together in the future. It would be a pleasure to meet you and your W.

Take good care of the Magic for us, and have a wonderful next cruise!I will be searching for your reviews. They are so entertaining! Happy sailing!

Thank you for this! [emoji2][emoji2] I will be extremely jealous of you when I am on my way back to the struggle and you are just starting vacay!! [emoji847] ️[emoji568][emoji568]

Best. Review. Ever! The Magic was our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cruise, she's very special to us, and you did her justice with your awesome review! You are hilarious! :D And is Dr. E not the best CD ever?! So funny and has a gift for engaging people and getting them excited. We're turning Platinum on the Magic next December, in the very same cabin we had on our very first cruise! I'll just sit here and impatiently wait for your next review. ;)

BTW, they serve the chicken bacon mac at brunch on sea days. ;)

The Magic really is Magnificent! [emoji7] They have taken great care of her!! Congrats on turning platinum too!!! [emoji38] We sailed with Dr E last year on the Breeze and I liked him then, but this time we attended more of his "shows" so we got to experience a lot more of him and wow! Just wow! He's such a character![emoji23]I also like that he's so personable and humble. [emoji169][emoji169]

Absolutely loved your review , makes me more excited for our cruise on the magic in October.

Can I ask if the waiters still dance in the main dining room at Your Time Dining? And if so at what time roughly? I read somewhere that they only do it at the set sittings.

I love your review. A sense of humor goes a long way, because not everything goes as expected, and a person's attitude can set the tone for the entire trip. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with all of us. We get to board her on 9/3 and are very excited.

One thing that I took note of in your review is that your husband is a snorer. If he has never had a sleep study, please, please, please encourage him to talk to his doctor about getting a sleep study. Snoring can be an indicator of sleep apnea, which can have some serious health implications. My husband also snored and going for a sleep study has changed his life (actually both of our lives). I apologize for moving off the topic of your wonderful trip, but want to make sure he has many more years and wonderful memories with his amazing wife!

Looking forward to reading your future reviews.

Absolutely loved your review , makes me more excited for our cruise on the magic in October.

Can I ask if the waiters still dance in the main dining room at Your Time Dining? And if so at what time roughly? I read somewhere that they only do it at the set sittings.

Thank you so much! [emoji38] Yes the waiters do dance in Your Time dining and if I remember correctly, it was later like around 9 or 9:15. We didn't catch them that much because we were rushing to get to an activity. It's always fun though! [emoji6]

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for the fantastic review...I loved it! I'll be on the Magic 2 weeks after you on my first cruise...can't wait! Geaux Saints :-)

Thank you for reading along and Who Dat!!! [emoji1270][emoji458][emoji1270]

Your review was so much fun to read. We'll be on the Magic in October the week before you and we can't wait! It will be the biggest and newest ship that we've ever been on. Thanks for taking the time to post!

You are really going to enjoy the Magic! There are so many things to eat and do!!! ️[emoji488][emoji893][emoji489][emoji894][emoji487][emoji494][emoji491][emoji510][emoji513][emoji512][emoji515][emoji517][emoji895][emoji896][emoji501][emoji492]