Willdra’s Magnificent Carnival Magic July 9-16 Cruise

willdra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do you by any chance have your Fun Times for the day in St. Thomas?

We are wanting to do the steakhouse that night since it will be Valentine's Day but we would like to know what shows and all are going on that evening so we can decide what time to make our steakhouse reservations.

Thanks in advance!

I recently finished your second cruise review and I stumbled across this one today. Like the second review, this one was nothing short of awesome!

You make me want to give Carnival a try [emoji16]

I hope you and your family a cruising again soon because I want to read more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I recently finished your second cruise review and I stumbled across this one today. Like the second review, this one was nothing short of awesome!

You make me want to give Carnival a try [emoji16]

I hope you and your family a cruising again soon because I want to read more.

OMG [emoji38] Thank you so much for this beautiful compliment!! [emoji4] I will be cruising in May, which seems so very far away! [emoji33]️[emoji924][emoji924]

Do you by any chance have your Fun Times for the day in St. Thomas?

We are wanting to do the steakhouse that night since it will be Valentine's Day but we would like to know what shows and all are going on that evening so we can decide what time to make our steakhouse reservations.

Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure I do. I will check when I get home [emoji537]. [emoji6]

• 1 month later...

Thank you so very much for doing this review !! We are going to be on the Magic March 4 in exactly two weeks ! I am so excited about it and even more so because of your fantastic review ! What a wonderful sense of humor you have ! I love the way you never let things get you down. That positive attitude makes life so much better. Your writing style is fantastic ! I felt as though we were just sitting down together and you were telling me about your trip in person ! I wish we would end up on the same cruise sometime because you would be the best traveling buddy ever ! I thought someone mentioned you had done another review. Could you tell me what it was and how I could find it. Reading your review was better than watching tv ! P.S. You don't know what a senior citizen is at 50 ! I am 67 and in my head I am 50 and feel young !! You have a long ways to go ! Again , thank you so much for all the work you did putting this together ! It was fabulous !!

Thank you so very much for doing this review !! We are going to be on the Magic March 4 in exactly two weeks ! I am so excited about it and even more so because of your fantastic review ! What a wonderful sense of humor you have ! I love the way you never let things get you down. That positive attitude makes life so much better. Your writing style is fantastic ! I felt as though we were just sitting down together and you were telling me about your trip in person ! I wish we would end up on the same cruise sometime because you would be the best traveling buddy ever ! I thought someone mentioned you had done another review. Could you tell me what it was and how I could find it. Reading your review was better than watching tv ! P.S. You don't know what a senior citizen is at 50 ! I am 67 and in my head I am 50 and feel young !! You have a long ways to go ! Again , thank you so much for all the work you did putting this together ! It was fabulous !!

Wow this is so amazing!!! :DThank you so much for the kind words!!! I really appreciate it! ❤❤❤ You are going to have so much fun on The Magic!!! Wish I was going with you!!!!

Here is the link to my other Magic Review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51527000&posted=1#post51527000

I hope you enjoy it as well!! 😉️🛳🛳

Please, please hurry and go on another cruise. I love your reviews and need a Wildra fix!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

LOL!!!!![emoji23]🤣🤣[emoji23] Our next cruise is wayyyyyy in May. [emoji32] I'm definitely going to write a review tho, since it's a brand new ship! ️[emoji924][emoji924]

Did you mention you would be cruising in Feb.? Can we hope for a review of that trip ?

Unfortunately we don't cruise again until May. [emoji17]We are going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras tho, so at least we will have some excitement to hold us until the cruise!! ⚜️[emoji322][emoji322]⚜️

I just found your review today and I have to say you are hilarious!!! I was scoping out the website while I was at work when I came across your review and started checking it out; it made it laugh out loud a couple of times (people were starting to look):)

We will have a group of 8 taking our first Carnival cruise in May and I for one am so excited! I look forward to reading your other reviews.

LOL!!!!![emoji23]🤣🤣[emoji23] Our next cruise is wayyyyyy in May. [emoji32] I'm definitely going to write a review tho, since it's a brand new ship! ️[emoji924][emoji924]

Oh my have you ever experienced Mardi Gras in New Orleans. You will be praying a whole lot. I live in central Louisiana and I've never braved the NEw Orleans Mardi Gras

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi there!! We will be on this cruise too march 4!!! See you soon...Can't wait! Safe travels to a fellow cruiser from Michigan.