Willdra’s Magnificent Carnival Magic July 9-16 Cruise

willdra

A couple of questions:

First, the wine at the Italian cafe - is it just the first night? Any comments on how it tasted? I 've read the free wine at the steakhouse isn't great, but you can buy something else for half off on the first night. Wondering if that might be a possibility at the Italian place if it's just OK.

Also how was the buttered popcorn pots de creme? I've missed it on our cruises, but with 15 days coming up, I hope to check it out.

Thanks for lots of laughs. I'm reading everything I can on the Magic.

I needed to pause here for just a minute to let everyone reading this know that I am so grateful that you are taking time out of your day to read this review and to leave such positive comments!

For real though, ya'll got me out here like this lady:

27872545714_2e4d485d3b.jpg

You have also really taught me a lesson, and I will do a better job myself of leaving a compliment when I read something that I enjoy! :)

Ok break time is over, let me get back to writing my next post! I will be back soon!!

I am sooo totally enjoying your review.

Love your style of writing and humor.

"Keep It Coming".

Loving your review! We will be in Belize in October, and considering Bacab with our 3 kids. How was the included food there? Any chance you remember what other food options they sell? I don't think my kids will touch the chicken and rice.

Thanks, can't wait to read more.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Bacon Mac and Cheese is available only the first night? I may need to rethink my plan to dine the first night in the Italian restsurant.

By any chance did you take a pic of the room service pizza? How does it compare to the lido pizza?

Totally loving your review! We will be on board the Magic in 42 days!!! CANT WAIT!! Did you, by chance go to the club or the piano bar?

Thanks for the compliment! [emoji4][emoji4] We hung out in the piano bar between Comedy Shows. There were usually lots of people in there and we enjoyed it while we were there. The pianist was a "mature" adult, so most of the songs that we heard the short time that we were there, were from his era. [emoji6] Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really loving your review. We can't wait to sail on the Magic for the first time next year :D

Thank you! I am honored!!!! [emoji5]I have stalked all of your reviews and I've loved them all! [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

Love your review. You're cracking me up! We might sail the Magic in December.

Thanks so much! [emoji2] I don't think you will be disappointed with the Magic.[emoji267] ️[emoji267]

Loving your review so much!

I know you'd be so much fun to cruise with - I'm sailing on her August 6th,

maybe you should come back and cruise then too:D

I wish I could!!! [emoji2] The Magic is amazing! [emoji6]

:( we're already on day 6! Your review end will be as sad as a cruise end. Thank you so much for such an amazing, entertaining review. We need more people like you in the world! I didn't know I could get more excited about the cruise but you've elevated my excitement!

819f75ff404a8360353b6824633587ee.jpg

LMBO!!! We will be on Magic again Oct 15, then Vista May 14. Come on in, the water's fine! ;)

I will be on Magic with you in October. If you see someone pointing you out, it might just be me telling my husband about your CC "fame". [emoji4][emoji4]

Thank you for writing your review! I see a few of your readers will be with me on the Magic on Sept. 24, and you have got me that much more excited to get on board!!

Thank you for reading along! I will try to get this wrapped up before you sail away! [emoji2][emoji267][emoji267][emoji2]

A couple of questions:

First, the wine at the Italian cafe - is it just the first night? Any comments on how it tasted? I 've read the free wine at the steakhouse isn't great, but you can buy something else for half off on the first night. Wondering if that might be a possibility at the Italian place if it's just OK.

Also how was the buttered popcorn pots de creme? I've missed it on our cruises, but with 15 days coming up, I hope to check it out.

Thanks for lots of laughs. I'm reading everything I can on the Magic.

I really want to say that the free wine is only on the first night in Cucina, but it may be the first and second night in the Steakhouse. It was basic White Zinfandel and we thought it was good. Not "jump up and slap your mama" good, but "It's free so I'll drink it" good.

You are not missing anything with the Buttered Popcorn dessert. It was different. The popcorn on top was the best part. The Cremè part was kinda "custardy" I guess, so the texture was a little strange. [emoji50]

Hope that helps and thanks for reading!! [emoji2]

How was the lasagna?

Delicious!! I love how cheesy it is and it's normally hot when they bring it out! The sauce is really good too, which is important. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Loving your review! We will be in Belize in October, and considering Bacab with our 3 kids. How was the included food there? Any chance you remember what other food options they sell? I don't think my kids will touch the chicken and rice.

Thanks, can't wait to read more.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The included food was just the chicken and rice with a few beans thrown in. I wasn't super impressed, but K and T really liked it. It was edible though. [emoji18] I'm sorry but I don't really remember the other food options. If your kids just love being in the pool most of the day, they will love it. If they get bored with that and want to do something else after an hour or so, Bacab may not be the best option. [emoji41] It's a long ride just for the pool.

Bacon Mac and Cheese is available only the first night? I may need to rethink my plan to dine the first night in the Italian restsurant.

By any chance did you take a pic of the room service pizza? How does it compare to the lido pizza?

I don't think I took a picture of the pizza but I will double check.

In my opinion it was way better than the Lido pizza. The crust was a little thicker but not too thick, it was piping hot, and the cheessssseeeee! [emoji39]

My mouth is watering just thinking about it! It was the best $5 that I've spent in a long time! [emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487]

I will be on Magic with you in October. If you see someone pointing you out, it might just be me telling my husband about your CC "fame". [emoji4][emoji4]

LOL!!!! [emoji23][emoji23] I'm getting so excited for Oct from writing this review! One thing's for sure, W and I are very easy to spot!!![emoji6]

I don't think I took a picture of the pizza but I will double check.

In my opinion it was way better than the Lido pizza. The crust was a little thicker but not too thick, it was piping hot, and the cheessssseeeee! [emoji39]

My mouth is watering just thinking about it! It was the best $5 that I've spent in a long time! [emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487]

Thank you, i love the lido pizza so will keep that in mind for a late night snack :)

You could also rent mosquito spray and lockers for the day. Rent. Mosquito. Spray.!

Peace!

Thank you for saying those words twice. Because when I first read your review about renting mosquito spray I said "wait, WHAT!" Shut...up..... - Great Review!

Love your review! We sailed the Magic June 4 and miss it! We had a blast too.

Two things. Wait, 3 things.....

1) that lame magic show was lame to my 10 yr old too! The kids don't like it either! lol

2) I love that bacon Mac n cheese and was disappointed it was never served again after the first night. Guess I lucked out though since you didn't get it at all!

3) Rent Mosquito spray? What?!! haha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by cruisebound2011