Willdra’s Magnificent Carnival Magic July 9-16 Cruise

willdra

I am enjoying your review! Thank you for posting. Love your sense of humor! I have been wanting to cruise on Magic ever since she came to Florida. So maybe next one:) Look forward to more of your review.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment. We sail on the Magic in October with a group of 8 and we cannot wait. We started sailing regularly in 2004 and this will be the 14th in the row. We did the Mardi Gras for our honeymoon in 1981 and I also have 3 other cruises on other lines so in reality it's my 18th. I absolutely love the way you write. You should make it a book.;)

I will be on the Magic in 8 days and cannot wait!! I've read horror stories about the "bomb" scare - at least you made it funny. I can only imagine how ticked off I would be even though I know it's better to be safe than sorry.

I can't believe this is your first review - you are fabulous!! I will be subscribing.

I will be on the Magic in 8 days and cannot wait!! I've read horror stories about the "bomb" scare - at least you made it funny. I can only imagine how ticked off I would be even though I know it's better to be safe than sorry.

I can't believe this is your first review - you are fabulous!! I will be subscribing.

LOL!! It was pretty tense there for awhile, I had to keep repeating to myself "Serenity Soon, Serenity Soon, Serenity Soon"!! :D

Anxiously awaiting the next installment. We sail on the Magic in October with a group of 8 and we cannot wait. We started sailing regularly in 2004 and this will be the 14th in the row. We did the Mardi Gras for our honeymoon in 1981 and I also have 3 other cruises on other lines so in reality it's my 18th. I absolutely love the way you write. You should make it a book.;)

Awwww that was so sweet! I really am enjoying putting this all together so much! I can't wait to go on my next cruise so I can write about it too!

I'm only finished with your first post and wanna cruise with you!!! Sailing on the Magic in 41 days...after that let me know when your next booking is!!! :D

LMBO!!! We will be on Magic again Oct 15, then Vista May 14. Come on in, the water's fine! ;)

Not only are you hilarious, but you are stunning to look at! Your pictures are beautiful!! You would never know you got off to a rocky start :)

I am so printing this out and framing it!!!! I totally did a "Carlton Banks" style happy dance when I read it!! :D:D:D

Enjoying this so far. I will be on the Dream in December so this is very interesting.

We have sailed on The Dream 5 times, and we still love her! She is very similar to The Magic. :D

Anxiously awaiting your next installment! There's another brief review for this same cruise that's terrible. And a comment on it by another person that tears it apart too. They clearly were upset by the two unfortunate events and picked apart everything else because of it. I love your attitude! We're on the Magic in 2 weeks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Anxiously awaiting your next installment! There's another brief review for this same cruise that's terrible. And a comment on it by another person that tears it apart too. They clearly were upset by the two unfortunate events and picked apart everything else because of it. I love your attitude! We're on the Magic in 2 weeks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am so glad that you are reading my review! I wish I was back on The Magic in 2 weeks! I will be in my office at work wishing away the next couple of months until I sail her again! ;)

LOVE your style of writing!!! This is one of the best ones I've read in some time......:D:D

We were supposed to be on the Magic tomorrow, but GOD FORBID DH miss his players championship at the country club, so we ended up doing Oasis in June.....lol

SO wishing we didn't, because then I'd be sailing tomorrow!:D

Patiently waiting for you next installment.....:D