Table size

vaka08

ATD or Assigned?

Spirit Class ships the largest I've seen is 10.

There are some 2 tops that are extremely close together, one side is bench sitting, that'll accommodate a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am sailing with a group of 14 on the conquest in feb 2017 The carnival rep who did our reservations said he would link us together I know we are on late dining but not sure how they will fit all 14 of us at a table I know we would love to all be at the same table we have some kids and in all 8 newbies

I am sailing with a group of 14 on the conquest in feb 2017 The carnival rep who did our reservations said he would link us together I know we are on late dining but not sure how they will fit all 14 of us at a table I know we would love to all be at the same table we have some kids and in all 8 newbies

They will seat you at two tables that are close to each other. There aren't tables large enough for a party that size.

I was at a large round table for 12 on the Sunshine. While it was nice for our group of 12 to sit together, we might have been happier with 2 tables of 6, and just rotate people from night to night so we could talk with everyone. At the 12 top, we could really only converse with the people sitting close to us. Because of the size of the table and general dining room noise, we couldn't hear those across the table.