Question about parking for Anthem @ Cape Liberty

I have some quick questions about the parking at Cape Liberty. I know that it's about $20 a day. My questions are:

1) Do you pay for parking before the cruise or after you return?

2) Can you pay with a credit card or must it be cash?

Thanks, in advance, for responding!

I have some quick questions about the parking at Cape Liberty. I know that it's about $20 a day. My questions are:

1) Do you pay for parking before the cruise or after you return?

2) Can you pay with a credit card or must it be cash?

Thanks, in advance, for responding!

We just came back today from our cruise and hubby paid for the parking before we got on and with a credit card. He said it was very easy and found a spot on the 2nd level. We got to the terminal around 10:30. so there weren't any lines or much traffic.

Edited by KimboJam
spelling

As mentioned, very easy parking.

You might want to write down, or take a quick photo on your phone of where you parked. With all of the excitement upon arrival it's easy to forget which level, and where you parked. Upon your return to Bayonne you don't want to be wandering the garage looking for your car:D

We just parked today for the 5 day cruise and you prepay $100 pulling in. Very easy to get to once you drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am just curious.

How do they know that you aren't doing a B2B and thus parking for more than 5 days? Do you get a ticket that you have to insert into a machine in order to leave the garage? Is it time stamped for 'five days'?

I am just curious.

How do they know that you aren't doing a B2B and thus parking for more than 5 days? Do you get a ticket that you have to insert into a machine in order to leave the garage? Is it time stamped for 'five days'?

They give you a ticket with a date to place in your window.

Does anyone know if the garage is monitored all the time? Curious about safety, given I am sure it's obvious which days will be mobbed vs. zero traffic in/out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Cape Liberty parking is 2 miles out on a peninsula in Bayonne NJ. It is not public parking. The port area is secured. The public is allowed to drive into the area to view the local 911 Memorial. Foot traffic is not allowed. Over the years there have been no complaints posted about car security issues while folks are cruising.

Cape Liberty parking is 2 miles out on a peninsula in Bayonne NJ. It is not public parking. The port area is secured. The public is allowed to drive into the area to view the local 911 Memorial. Foot traffic is not allowed. Over the years there have been no complaints posted about car security issues while folks are cruising.

That's great, thank you so much! Looking forward to parking right next door :-)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am just curious.

We did a B2B in March on the Anthem for a total of 22 days. Our car was so dirty from the soot you could write you name on it (welcome to New York). It was quite obvious it was parked a while.

Since you prepay, you just leave. No ticket required to exit.

Edited by loudbmw

As mentioned, very easy parking.

You might want to write down, or take a quick photo on your phone of where you parked. With all of the excitement upon arrival it's easy to forget which level, and where you parked. Upon your return to Bayonne you don't want to be wandering the garage looking for your car:D

Very SMART idea to take a picture! Will remember that for this Thursday!