Shopping Near Hyatt Convention cen Ft Lauderdale

sunscreen

Can anyone tell me what the closest shopping mall is to the Hyatt Convention Center in Ft Lauderdale? I don't mind taking a cab somewhere if the shopping is good. Something with a Walmart close would be preferred. Not high end. Tks for the help.

Can anyone tell me what the closest shopping mall is to the Hyatt Convention Center in Ft Lauderdale? I don't mind taking a cab somewhere if the shopping is good. Something with a Walmart close would be preferred. Not high end. Tks for the help.

I assume you mean the Hyatt PLACE on 17th?? If so, there is a strip shopping center one block away with a HUGE Total Wine store and a large Publix supermarket (which carries lots of items that cruisers need/want). Couple of other stores. Look up Harbor Shops shopping center.

No malls nearby that I have seen. Nor Wal-marts.

Edited by DaveOKC

There is a new Walmart about three miles away at I-95 and Broward however the neighborhood is dangerous and horrible and I will not go there as many of my fellow posters feel the same.

What do you need to shop for?

There is great shopping by your hotel. Ross, TJ Maxx, Total Wine, Dollar Store, Publix, etc.

The Galleria mall is on Sunrise Blvd at the Intracoastal Waterway. It has a Macy's and Dillard's and several other stores. There is a mall with Target and several discount stores on Oakland Park Blvd and US1, which is about two miles away. Look on a mapping program for both.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app