Anything special for letting them know its your honeymoon?

owlman76

I don't know where you tell them in the beginning but when reviewing my booking docs I did see that it showed "Special Occasion: (none)" ( go to ...My Cruise Manager | My Cruise Details | Guest (1))

It looks like you should be able to click on (none) to change this, but not in my case. I called Carnival when I got nowhere from clicking on none and they told me that since I booked thru a TA the TA would have to make the change.

Can't find My cruise details.

seems like they used to do more, we cruised for our honeymoon a decade ago and actually got upgraded to a suite (at least they told use that was the reason for the upgrade) and got a bottle of wine. In the past few years, I have heard much less of this type of thing though. BUT if you mention it causally during the cruise, I wouldnt be suprised if one-off perks come your way.....

On any ship probably 50% are celebrating some type of special event. It's not realistic to expect the cruise line to give freebies to everyone. Plus add to the fact that if they did people would lie to get said free items.

After logging in and you have selected the cruise you want to check there's info across the top ... guest / ship name /sail date / booking #/ destination and then cruise details - click on that.

Hope this helps

Did that but there is nowhere to put in any info.

Just got off the Conquest yesterday. We were celebrating our 30th anniversary and our room steward (shout out to Junior who was wonderful all week. Took great care of us) left us a $25 gift card towards a bottle of wine in any restaurant (I used it towards a nice Malbec in the steakhouse on our anniversary night), a $50 gift card for the spa (which DW used in the salon for getting her hair did..which she was going to do anyway so 50 bucks off was really cool) and free 5x7 photo at Pixels.

I remember somewhere during booking the cruise there was a place to mark special occasions and later, when I made reservations for the steakhouse there was a place to note that it was our anniversary.

The gifts were unexpected and terrific. I mean I expected a happy anniversary message or something but certainly not almost 90 dollars worth of free stuff!

Oh, and in the MDR we had told our waitstaff (shout out to awesome Ari and crew) we would be in the steakhouse on our actual anniversary date so they brought us a little cake with a candle and HA written on it and they sang us a Happy Anniversary song the night before. And in the steakhouse they also brought us an extra chocolate tart thing that was delicious but they didn't song lol.

Did that but there is nowhere to put in any info.

I know I saw a place to do it but I just can't remember where. However I know for sure if you call carnival you can tell the CSR and they will mark it. A few weeks after booking I called with a question and during the call the CSR asked if we were celebrating anything and I said yes and that I had marked it during booking and she made sure it was there in the notes for our booking.