Smart Device Tours - Florence

leehal

Has anyone any experience of doing a tour with X where they provide a smart device so you can do things at your own pace?

I have fluctuating levels of ability with regards walking/standing and the thought of a tour where I cannot dictate my own pace puts me off.

This may be a good compromise in that transport is provided, not sure how much use the smart device might be!

Has anyone any experience of doing a tour with X where they provide a smart device so you can do things at your own pace?

I have fluctuating levels of ability with regards walking/standing and the thought of a tour where I cannot dictate my own pace puts me off.

This may be a good compromise in that transport is provided, not sure how much use the smart device might be!

A lot of us do tours with private companies, so we can have input in to the tour. If you just do 2 of you, the price is high, but what you get to see and do can be on your schedule. This is the first time I have heard of a "Smart Device." However, I always learn something on these boards.:cool:

I had the same question. This could be a good excursion but I'd appreciate some feedback from someone who's actually taken it.