Anthem Specialty Dining

Wonderland absolutely is not.

I do not *think* that Chops is, but here are 22 days of Anthem compasses. Feel free to read through them and see if you see any mention of Chops lunch.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2324095

I was afraid you would say no to Wonderland!! :(

My DH and I were going to go off on our own one night to dine at Wonderland but both my DSs said NO!! Last thing I need to do is be the cause of a family argument...

My DH and I were going to go off on our own one night to dine at Wonderland but both my DSs said NO!! Last thing I need to do is be the cause of a family argument...

Mom and Dad go to Wonderland.

Sons go to the Windjammer.

Problem solved!

We have opposite issue both kids want to go back to Wonderland and Dh and I do not. :D

If you want to do it go for it its fun and weird defiantly something different. Not sure of your kids ages but either check them into kids club or let them hang out together. Maybe a movie under the stars night.

We have opposite issue both kids want to go back to Wonderland and Dh and I do not. :D

If you want to do it go for it its fun and weird defiantly something different. Not sure of your kids ages but either check them into kids club or let them hang out together. Maybe a movie under the stars night.

We are just going to wait for our cruise on Harmony... When we get to do what WE want [emoji4]

A few months ago my sisters asked me to book a Multi celebration cruise. My choices were Anthem or Grandeur... Since my DH and I had just been on GOS, I booked Anthem.

We are happy to do the cruise with them, our other family vacations have been fun, but.... for some reason this time they seem to want to do EVERYTHING together...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We are just going to wait for our cruise on Harmony... When we get to do what WE want [emoji4]

A few months ago my sisters asked me to book a Multi celebration cruise. My choices were Anthem or Grandeur... Since my DH and I had just been on GOS, I booked Anthem.

We are happy to do the cruise with them, our other family vacations have been fun, but.... for some reason this time they seem to want to do EVERYTHING together...

I have never met your sisters, but you don't seem too thrilled. ;) :D

I have never met your sisters, but you don't seem too thrilled. ;) :D

I'm not 😕

I really want to be excited about the cruise, but it feels more like an obligation than a celebration.

I'm not

I really want to be excited about the cruise, but it feels more like an obligation than a celebration.

Have faith it will be better once you get on the ship. The best part of cruising with family is enjoying different things and talking about what you did.

When we cruise with family of friends its kind of a unwritten rule that we try and eat dinner together but do our own thing most of the day. Sometimes that lines up and we do it together but not always.

Have faith it will be better once you get on the ship. The best part of cruising with family is enjoying different things and talking about what you did.

When we cruise with family of friends its kind of a unwritten rule that we try and eat dinner together but do our own thing most of the day. Sometimes that lines up and we do it together but not always.

We've done family vacations before, and a few cruises together. We have always done our own thing during the day and come together at dinner. But they want to have breakfast, dinner, shows and excursions together.

I am sure once we board the ship I will be on my own lil cloud 9 :D

Dinner in Wonderland was the culinary highlight of our 10 days cruise - enjoyed every minute of the experience. Going back for 5 days Bermuda cruise and going back to Wonderland.

Most people do love it. Me and my DH not so much. I loved the theme, the look, the silverware. Maybe it was because we ate the Olive and that grosses me out to this day. The deserts are the only part of the meal I would enjoy having again.

I am a very picky plain boring eater (not DH he eats everything)and I went in with the attitude I enforced on my kids to try things before you decide. I ate stuff I do not normally eat and I did not enjoy most of it. Ended up with a tummy ache.

My kids loved every minute of it and are most disappointed neither DH nor I want to go back. If it wasn't so expensive I would let them go back just themselves at 15 and 13 next year on Anthem.

It is a experience more than a meal. The food is sort of a show itself.

Don't eat the olive.....do they even still have that gross thing on the menu?

We've done family vacations before, and a few cruises together. We have always done our own thing during the day and come together at dinner. But they want to have breakfast, dinner, shows and excursions together.

I am sure once we board the ship I will be on my own lil cloud 9 :D

I am with you that is to much together time. The logistics of waiting on everyone would drive me crazy too. What if Jimmy wants to sleep in and Jane is not hungry at the assigned meal time.

Drink package ...... family is always better after a few glasses of wine :-)