Price Protection Question

kbutler48

Hi all,

We're booked on the Glory in October and this will be our third cruise with Carnival. I was looking today and noticed the 36 hour sale going on. We're booked Early Saver so I'm wondering if I can put in a price protection request for the sale price? And if so, does my cruise need to be paid in full to receive the OBC?

I've never done an early saver price protection request so I'm not quite sure how this all works. I've read a few other posts but didn't see the answer to my question so I apologize if it's something I should have seen. Thanks for bearing with me and helping out a newer cruiser! :-)

Hi all,

We're booked on the Glory in October and this will be our third cruise with Carnival. I was looking today and noticed the 36 hour sale going on. We're booked Early Saver so I'm wondering if I can put in a price protection request for the sale price? And if so, does my cruise need to be paid in full to receive the OBC?

I've never done an early saver price protection request so I'm not quite sure how this all works. I've read a few other posts but didn't see the answer to my question so I apologize if it's something I should have seen. Thanks for bearing with me and helping out a newer cruiser! :-)

You can put in a price protection request up to 2 days prior to sailing with ES. You do not have to be fully paid; however, if you had a reduced deposit, your full deposit will be due with the fare change.

You have to price match to identical cabin class.

If the 36 hour sale does not allow you to choose your cabin, you will technically not be able to price match to that. Some people have reported calling Carnival and getting that price match on a one time basis, though.

Hope this helps.