Does Regent send any pre-cruise "kits"?

Just received our cruise docs for Alaska.

Included were 2 leather/pleather? Regent Luggage tags.

In the past we received the blue and white plastic tags

Hey - another Eagles fan - hooray ;) . Although I live in England I come from Reading, Pa.

I'm getting slightly confused as to what Regent will be sending me. Will just have to wait and see.

Just curious, does Regent send guests any type of "welcome kit" or something similar in the mail prior to their sailing? Like luggage tags, hardcopy travel docs, document holder, etc...?

And if so, how soon before sailing does it take to arrive?

towel-animal mentioned this some time ago, however, I wanted to update on the current document inclusions. Plus, offer additional information on the new tier-specific tags offered to Platinum and higher guests.

Regent sends out documents at 45 days prior to sailing. Normally, these are sent to your travel agent for review prior and then subsequently mailed or given to the guest.

The documents feature a wallet document holder that may be reused as a tablet/iPad holder after your subsequent travel. Inside the wallet holder, you'll find the paper cruise tickets, terms & conditions information, insurance information if you happened to purchase through Regent, plus 2 reusable luggage tags along with a set of peel & stick luggage labels that are used to detail your deck and suite location.

Recently, we also introduced luggage tags exclusively for Platinum & Titanium guests and these are included in the documents for the first voyage upon reaching either tier level. These were introduced in mid-2016.