Infinity- Advice re Aqua class and Sky Suite?

EngSet

Looking for advice re: the best Aqua class staterooms on Infinity for Alaskan cruise; also, looking for advice re: best Sky Suite for Infinity for Alaskan cruise.

Key considerations- Stateroom needs to be far, far from any smoke and also offer quiet and private (balcony) location.

Thanks!

Looking for advice re: the best Aqua class staterooms on Infinity for Alaskan cruise; also, looking for advice re: best Sky Suite for Infinity for Alaskan cruise.

Key considerations- Stateroom needs to be far, far from any smoke and also offer quiet and private (balcony) location.

Thanks!

Cannot help you with Aqua Class, but whenever we are on an M-class ship and are seeking a Sky Suite, we try to get 6145 or 6146... they are hard to beat!

In May I was on the Infinity AQ 1 cabin 1122. I bought this cabin for peace and quiet. Soon after they added Movies and Music on the deck above. I could here it from my balcony most days. Inside the cabin no noise. If you use your balcony a lot and want quiet I would not book the AQ A1`s. The sky suites are fine and I think you would enjoy all of them.

• 10 months later...
I was just wondering if anyone knew what room is closer to the piano in the penthouse 6145 or 6146?

As the PH 6147 and 6148 are opposites. The piano is in the same spot in both suites. See video.