Fortaleza Suites

ajenali

Anyone ever stay here pre-cruise? thoughts or suggestions?

Have (along with other CC members) excellent suggestions, but what is the maximum price (excluding taxes etc) per night you wish to pay?

As in the past some posters had unrealistic expectations.

Have (along with other CC members) excellent suggestions, but what is the maximum price (excluding taxes etc) per night you wish to pay?

As in the past some posters had unrealistic expectations.

I already have the room "semi" reserved and am okay with the price. Just looking for thoughts/opinions on the hotel, room conditions, amenities/things to do nearby. etc.

We stayed there one night before our cruise, and loved it! It's not your regular "hotel" type. It is very quaint. You enter through a jewelry store, but the front desk girl was very, very nice and helpful. She held our luggage until our room was ready (we got there at 9:00 a.m.), and then the following day, held our luggage until we were ready to go to the ship. I had to make my own coffee in the morning in the lobby, tho, and they didn't have any cream or sugar.

It is very east to walk to anywhere in OSJ, and I was never worried, or felt unsafe, day or night. No need to rent a Taxi, either. We did the Hop On/Hop Off bus and toured the City and forts. Full day, for sure!

I would definitely stay there again, without hesitation.

We stayed there one night before our cruise, and loved it! It's not your regular "hotel" type. It is very quaint. You enter through a jewelry store, but the front desk girl was very, very nice and helpful. She held our luggage until our room was ready (we got there at 9:00 a.m.), and then the following day, held our luggage until we were ready to go to the ship. I had to make my own coffee in the morning in the lobby, tho, and they didn't have any cream or sugar.

It is very east to walk to anywhere in OSJ, and I was never worried, or felt unsafe, day or night. No need to rent a Taxi, either. We did the Hop On/Hop Off bus and toured the City and forts. Full day, for sure!

I would definitely stay there again, without hesitation.

Perfect! Thank you!!