Car rental for the inexperienced

cakerbakermom

Just used the groupon code booked it with my gold club and its in my reservations so will be no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a sedan reserved w/ Hertz at MIA. When I went to get it there were none left. "Would you be able to use a minivan?"

I said "Sure"...we took it.

The lady immediately behind me approached the counter and said, "Please tell me you have a minivan"

"No, I am sorry, we have none left".

So I wish you well with your reservation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had a sedan reserved w/ Hertz at MIA. When I went to get it there were none left. "Would you be able to use a minivan?"

I said "Sure"...we took it.

The lady immediately behind me approached the counter and said, "Please tell me you have a minivan"

"No, I am sorry, we have none left".

So I wish you well with your reservation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rented with hertz in Mia and Mco on many occasions never had a problem with gold u don't go to the counter just look at the board for your stall go to it get in the car drive out showing your rental agreement and licence to the guy on the gate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rented with hertz in Mia and Mco on many occasions never had a problem with gold u don't go to the counter just look at the board for your stall go to it get in the car drive out showing your rental agreement and licence to the guy on the gate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep.. only good things with Hertz gold service.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Interested to hear more about the no drop fee's in Florida because I checked Thrifty (since I'm Blue Chip member) and their drop fee from MCO to Cape Canveral was $50 plus the rental car charge so it was over $100 for an overnight charge for a midsize. The car rental itself was cheap like $35 but the drop fee and all their charges was ridiculous. What companies don't charge fees for dropping off at a different location?

Interested to hear more about the no drop fee's in Florida because I checked Thrifty (since I'm Blue Chip member) and their drop fee from MCO to Cape Canveral was $50 plus the rental car charge so it was over $100 for an overnight charge for a midsize. The car rental itself was cheap like $35 but the drop fee and all their charges was ridiculous. What companies don't charge fees for dropping off at a different location?

Compare rental companies on your favorite travel web site. Most FLA locations do not charge for one-way rentals , but you may not qualify for the lowest rates. www dot carrentals dot com is one I have had luck with over the years. Check some of the WDW boards where FLA discount codes for car rentals are often posted.

Have a great cruise!