Need A Little Help From My Friends!!

HeatherInFlorida

Yes, Greg, it's just a bit hazy but absolutely beautiful as you would know. What a glorious passage. I did not want to blink!!! We're late ... having just arrived to wait outside the Gatun Locks. They're getting people off for excursions and then we will go through. We were an hour late arriving here. Radiance of the Seas waits, too.

I'm guessing about an hour late. I'm in no hurry ... have no appointments:D and no where I need to be.

KK, thanks for your thoughts. So appreciated. I'm so lucky. So much devastation in our area that I would be hard pressed to worry about my screen cage!

Our first Cruise Critic party was so successful that they're giving us another tomorrow! And last evening several of us got together before dinner in one of the Royal Suites ... such a nice suite with separate bedroom and jacuzzi on the verandah! Maybe someday ;)

Thanks, jc!!! All is pretty okay.

Meantime! We are right this second in the locks (it's 4:11 EST) .. we're here with Radiance of the Seas and we're in the Western part so you probably can't even see us. They seem to be going a bit ahead of us now. Everyone waving.

And a light rain falls on us as we pass through to the Atlantic. Thanks for following us!!!:)

Heather, talk about an ALL DAY AFFAIR:eek: It 3:10 PST and you are just finishing going thru the locks and it is getting dark there and the lights on on the Summit. It actually looks very pretty. I do not know what happened to Celebrity @ Sea's web cam but it went down:(

I am sure you had a fun day. When you were on line earlier I think I saw you on the Celebirty web cam inside. Now enjoy the rest of your cruise it is going by way too fast:D

Hi Heather,

I have just caught up with this thread. I am so glad that the damage at home wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Please enjoy the rest of the wonderful cruise, you will look back on this in years to come and think of the great time you spent on the Summit for your special anniversary.

I know you are a worrier (aren't we all) but good things happen to special people and you are one of them. I am so glad that things have panned out so well and you are now able to enjoy the rest of your trip.

Jennie

Quick "hi" to everyone! I haven't been able to get on CC for 2 days! Yes, we were terribly late getting thru the Canal. The Panamanian government did not make it easy and our narrator told us we were so terribly lucky to see the Canal in the dark ... a rarity for cruise passengers! Talk about making lemonade out of lemons!

Still, it was so awesome and I so enjoyed the day. We left Aruba tonight and I've just now come from a really fun Karaoke. They've changed our time for some reason so it's now 12:07 a.m. (very late for me)

I won't be coming back on until I'm home since I've spent over $100 on this darned thing. I want to thank EVERYONE for all your support and help while this was so hard for me. But overall, and in the end, this truly has been such an amazing cruise and I doubt we'll ever cruise for 7 days again.

I'm so happy and we still have 2 more days at sea before returning to Ft Lauderdale Sunday ... see everyone next week!

Archived