Onboard Credit / General Questions

RCI is discounting the top 2 beverage package only. All other packages are the same price when purchased onboard.

However, they did not offer any dining package for sale onboard the Harmony. So, if you are interested in the dining packages, purchase them ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition, past performance is not a predictor of future situations.

If Harmony does not offer dining packages on board now, this does not mean that Harmony will not offer them in the future.

you can reserve anything on the ship.

Can you answer the question if possible? In regards to making speciality restaurant reservations (online), (priority to) sailing??

Anyone???

(Question):

If you reserve a speciality restaurant online, prior to sailing, do you have to pay in advance???

I know reservations can be made while onboard. Would like to simply know if speciality restaurant reservations that are made in advance, online prior to sailing....do you have to pay in advance online when reservering?

Edited by ObstructedView2

If you make reservations for any specialty restaurant before your cruise, you will have to put it on your credit card or the website won't even take your reservation.

In other words, you pay when you book, not when you eat.

:)

It depends on the cruise. Some have discounts on all three alcoholic drink packages, not just premium and ultimate. Any discounts will appear in your Cruise Planner.

Thank you so much Merion Mom!!!!!

Have a great day!

:)

I understand that, but still have the question:

In reading this post I'm confused.

(Question) - Do you have to pay in advance when reservering a speciality restaurant online prior to sailing? Or just when choosing a speciality restaurant dining package???

Will be setting up a cash account online. Confused about (online) specialty restaurant reservations now.

I don't want to select a dining package, just want to make speciality reservations on my own along with the complementary restaurants reservations.

Can anyone answer? Thank you so much in advance.

I'll take a shot at this. Your question seems to be this: If I make a specialty restaurant reservation before I board do just have to pay for it then, when the reservation is made? Yes, you do. Same if you change your mind and pick a dining package. You pay for it then.

Pretty much everything you arrange using the Cruise Planner requires payment when you order.

Do you have to do this? No. You can wait until you are on board. The charges at that time will be billed to your On Board account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In addition, past performance is not a predictor of future situations.

If Harmony does not offer dining packages on board now, this does not mean that Harmony will not offer them in the future.

That's true, that's why I stated it was on Harmony. However, my experience with RCI is that they will try new things/ways on new ship and then roll them out to the rest of the fleet. RCI did offer some great prices on multi night specialty dining packages prior to embarkation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also do the reverse in testing. The trial ops for the Park Café were started on Majesty with the Compass Deli. The one and only Compass Deli was developed as a test for the Park café on Oasis.

And will have a lunch or two or three there at MJ's Compass Deli on our upcoming MJ annual birthday B2B cruises.

R&D

Edited by Pumbaamd