Turning 18

My nephew will turn 18 before our Pacific cruise ex Sydney. Will the Diamond free drinks be loaded onto his SeaPass card or will we have to arrange this on board given that RCI is an American line?

My nephew will turn 18 before our Pacific cruise ex Sydney. Will the Diamond free drinks be loaded onto his SeaPass card or will we have to arrange this on board given that RCI is an American line?

You may have to arrange it on board but I would be contacting them prior to make sure it an and will happen, good luck.:D

You'll want to contact them before hand. I'm pretty sure I've read here before that for the majority of cruise lines, they take the age as of date of departure and that age applied throughout the duration of the cruise. I could be wrong though...

As long as he's 18 before the date of sailing, he will be eligible to purchase drinks onboard. With RCL assuming you refer to him already being diamond C&A, that is the same for children and hence the benefits at the age he is on boarding will apply.

As long as he's 18 before the date of sailing, he will be eligible to purchase drinks onboard. With RCL assuming you refer to him already being diamond C&A, that is the same for children and hence the benefits at the age he is on boarding will apply.

Agreed, he should be able to experience a special 18th with in the Diamond club.:D