Which Boardwalk stateroom

I know there is a lot of topics on this, but I might call to upgrade today, and here are the selections I have.

I would want to have a the best possible view of the aquashow/ocean

so here are the staterooms available for my sailing (which I would have to pay a total of 100.00 in order to upgrade from my inside stateroom

Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

(Obstructed View)

OR if you have a stateroom you stayed in that had great views (pics too please), please reply with stateroom as I can type it in and see if its available

One of my guests had a 14th deck central park stateroom. It's high up and just under the pool deck. So you couldn't see much of anything and people at the railings on the pool deck could look right on your balcony - plus all the noise during the day. Boardwalk is even lower than central park (deck 6 vs 8) so it seems a 14th deck boardwalk is not ideal. I'd definitely go 8 or 9, personally.

However, if one of those deck 14 staterooms is near the aft, it could make a difference with a better view of the theater and ocean....

Edited by BNBR

I would go with 9715 or 9315, the further aft the better the view.

I had 9727 last year, long walk to elevator but good view of the theater and the water.

thanks

would you say 9715/9315 is worth an 100.00 upgrade? We can upgrade to a Central Park VIEW room for essentially no money. How was the noise level at night after 11pm?

# 9715 or #9315...the farther aft the better view...don't let the walk worry you it's well worth it....We have several times booked true afts & corner afts and love them... We have booked #'s 9729,9727,9725 & 9723. and looking forward (backward ;)) to these too.

thanks

would you say 9715/9315 is worth an 100.00 upgrade? We can upgrade to a Central Park VIEW room for essentially no money. How was the noise level at night after 11pm?

I had no problem with noise particularly with the door closed. The Aqua Theater events usually ended by 11pm.

Halfway down the boardwalk will be a bit more difficult to see the theater, $100 is not too much but I guess it does depends on the experience you want for an inside view.

I know there is a lot of topics on this, but I might call to upgrade today, and here are the selections I have.

I would want to have a the best possible view of the aquashow/ocean

so here are the staterooms available for my sailing (which I would have to pay a total of 100.00 in order to upgrade from my inside stateroom

(Obstructed View)

OR if you have a stateroom you stayed in that had great views (pics too please), please reply with stateroom as I can type it in and see if its available

personally i wouldn't upgrade unless I could get a cabin in the 20's and unobstructed, especially if you wanted to see the aquatheater.

I had 10325 on the Oasis previously and have 11329 in November on the Allure.

I just did some checking and the following cabins are open on your sailing.

I would go with 10723. The closer the better. You would be the 4th cabin from the end.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise:)

Bill

personally i wouldn't upgrade unless I could get a cabin in the 20's and unobstructed, especially if you wanted to see the aquatheater.

I had 10325 on the Oasis previously and have 11329 in November on the Allure.

I just did some checking and the following cabins are open on your sailing.

I would go with 10723. The closer the better. You would be the 4th cabin from the end.

Good Luck and enjoy your cruise:)

Bill

unfortunately, those staterooms must be in a different category than the ones I listed, because they are showing over 1,000 pp and I paid 749.00 - the staterooms I listed just went down in price to 799.00pp.

unfortunately, those staterooms must be in a different category than the ones I listed, because they are showing over 1,000 pp and I paid 749.00 - the staterooms I listed just went down in price to 799.00pp.

Oh OK I'm sorry.:( You must be looking at B2 cabin category.

Bill

Oh OK I'm sorry.:( You must be looking at B2 cabin category.

Bill

yeah no problem, I didn't even realize there was a price difference. I can upgrade right now to and Central Park View for no money, but I *may* lose 50.00 obc i got for a price drop a little while ago. Still waiting to hear back on if I will lose that obc if I upgrade at no cost. I won't lose it if I pay to upgrade, which makes the boardwalk balcony only 50.00 essentially to upgrade, and waiting to hear from my travel agent if boardwalk balconies qualify for her "Get a free specialty dinner for 2" deal if booked balcony cabin or higher. So might be worth it based on perks alone

I would go with 9715 or 9315, the further aft the better the view.

I had 9727 last year, long walk to elevator but good view of the theater and the water.

I second the further aft the better. We had 10729 on Oasis and the view was great.

1234790_10153964345244513_7065822573306222815_n.jpg.2834ee95b619b1f68e00fc5df6b3da5f.jpg

10995298_10153960124884513_6325589367269154538_n.jpg.fc5b0b0d794addebd2ee7706b29cd384.jpg

We always do the Boardwalk balcony.

It is loud sometime late in the night even with the sliding door closed.

We have done both close to the aqua theater and the other end over the carousel. We like the carousel end. You have a great view of the show and a lot less walking to get to the elevators.

There is always something to see and activity to watch. Our first cruise a balcony over Central Park – did not like that – too peaceful.

See you next month

We always do the Boardwalk balcony.

It is loud sometime late in the night even with the sliding door closed.

We have done both close to the aqua theater and the other end over the carousel. We like the carousel end. You have a great view of the show and a lot less walking to get to the elevators.

There is always something to see and activity to watch. Our first cruise a balcony over Central Park – did not like that – too peaceful.

See you next month

thanks for the input lou! see you soon!

We have balcony 9715 booked next summer for a family cruise on Oasis!!😂😂 If you decide on that cabin and take photos would love to see them!! Enjoy your cruise. In the past we have booked ocean view cabins so this will be a first for us.

Edited by jjtt

We have balcony 9715 booked next summer for a family cruise on Oasis!!😂😂 If you decide on that cabin and take photos would love to see them!! Enjoy your cruise.

I will do, if we decide to book a boardwalk balcony - waiting to hear from my TA if we can get free dinner for two in specialty :D

I will do, if we decide to book a boardwalk balcony - waiting to hear from my TA if we can get free dinner for two in specialty :D

I believe the special you may be referring to (unless something being offered by your TA) is with a Central Park it's lunch (not dinner) at Giovanni's (Jamie's on HOTS) and with the Boardwalk Balcony it's lunch or dinner at JR's...at least that's what we're getting with our Boardwalks among other things.

Edited by Ashland

I believe the special you may be referring to (unless something being offered by your TA) is with a Central Park it's lunch (not dinner) at Giovanni's (Jamie's on HOTS) and with the Boardwalk Balcony it's lunch or dinner at JR's...at least that's what we're getting with our Boardwalks among other things.

We are getting that too but it's only for sailings starting in November. Of course they could have had a different special running as they have different versions running every couple of weeks.

I think the specialty dinner OP is talking about is a perk from her TA, not sure though.

Bill

We are getting that too but it's only for sailings starting in November. Of course they could have had a different special running as they have different versions running every couple of weeks.

I think the specialty dinner OP is talking about is a perk from her TA, not sure though.

Bill

Yes for cruise's starting in Nov 2016...Sorry I didn't notice a date that the OP was sailing