Star Princess Aft Balcony or Minisuite for $1140 more

A.Emgee

What would you do?

I booked an aft balcony for the Star Princess (C752) but now seeing how the minisuites have the new perks, I inquired about the price to upgrade.

Are the aft balconies that good and/or is it worth $1140 to get a minisuite?

Opinions, please!

Personally - I wouldn't do it.

I just sailed in a minisuite on the Golden - we wanted the larger room and only paid about $100 pp more for the minisuite over the balcony. Unless you want the extra room that the minisuite provides - the amenities would not be enough to push me to the next level. The new beds are still hard, the sheets and duvets are nice but I wouldn't pay extra for them...

I would keep your aft balcony.

I agree with Coral. Over $1100 more for the mini is just not worth it especially because you have one of the coveted aft balconies.

The perks aren't worth that much! Who knows, maybe the upgrade fairy will land on your booking and you'll get upgraded for no $$'s!!!! :D

I have the opportunity to upgrade to an AC from an aft BB balcony for 150 pp on the Sapphire and I am turning it down because I only like the AD's. I've never had an aft balcony and am looking forward to everything about it....except the shower. $1140.00 is too much:)

We have E728, covered minisuite with extended balcony, on the Star sailing 12-4 and I have checked daily to see if I can get an aft balcony. We love them! Wish you were on our sailing because we could trade once we got on board!! :)

We have E728, covered minisuite with extended balcony, on the Star sailing 12-4 and I have checked daily to see if I can get an aft balcony. We love them! Wish you were on our sailing because we could trade once we got on board!! :)

geejay: I think you will be very pleased with E728. It also is a much coveted cabin. We were in E731 on the CB, which has the extended balcony and we loved it!

Archived