Equinox Cabin 7238

Arubalover50

Can anyone give me some insight as to whether or not this cabin is directly above the smoking section on deck 5. Also, I understand that the life boats are below the balconies on deck 7 - will it affect our view of the water? We are fairly new to cruising and I want to make sure our cabin experience will be enjoyable. Thanks for your time:)

I looked up the Sticky at the top of the forum and there were no comments on your particular cabin. However, there were, for nearby cabins. No one mentioned smoke problems. I don't think the lifeboats will be a problem being 2 floors down. You won't see the water straight down but your view out straight will be great. Enjoy your cruise. We will be on Equinox in Oct 2017.....looooong wait!

Edited by TeaBag

Have no fear. your stateroom is on the Starboard side of the ship, and smoking is on the Port side. Nothing to worry about. Just avoid the Port side of the pool deck. :eek:

Edited by Wine-O

That's a fine cabin, midship between the two sets of stairs/evevators. Don't worry about the lifeboats. They are somewhat of an obstruction (though not a big deal) for cabins on deck 6, but you will not be bothered. Enjoy.