Has The Itinerary changed for 11/6 cruise

Irishgrl73

I booked Breakaway back in January and paid my final payment over the phone today and went to sign onto NCl site and noticed the itinerary changed and our trip to Nassau now state 1:00-9 but, when we booked it was 8:00-6. I'm really upset since it means we would lose a whole beach day. Does any one have any info on this?

I booked Breakaway back in January and paid my final payment over the phone today and went to sign onto NCl site and noticed the itinerary changed and our trip to Nassau now state 1:00-9 but, when we booked it was 8:00-6. I'm really upset since it means we would lose a whole beach day. Does any one have any info on this?

Not specifically but it is not uncommon for port times to change as the cruise comes closer. On longer cruises we have found that up to 15% of times have change. On some occasions not only has the time changed but also the port.

It is just a thing in their information that you have to expect.

9-4 , 7 hrs couldn't be enough beach time? Just wondering!

I never did either and only noticed it after I made final deposit.

Neither did I.... the only way I found out was NCL cancelled an excursion and when I called to inquire why that's when they told me the port time change.

just a side note: if you did the Breakaway in the spring then you do GSC then Nassau but the fall it changes to Nassau then GSC (I wonder if they expect to miss GSC with different seas and now can do a Sea Day instead of paying extra to dock in Nassau earlier)

Edited by esm54687

Neither did I.... the only way I found out was NCL cancelled an excursion and when I called to inquire why that's when they told me the port time change.

just a side note: if you did the Breakaway in the spring then you do GSC then Nassau but the fall it changes to Nassau then GSC (I wonder if they expect to miss GSC with different seas and now can do a Sea Day instead of paying extra to dock in Nassau earlier)

I was wondering the same thing.