Here is the giant list of NCL cocktails

Annmeat

I don't remember what magnificent human posted this earlier in the year, but I plan to see how many of these I can knock out on our next cruise.

Would like to thank the original author- THANK YOU!

Didn't see the earlier post, so thank YOU!

I don't remember what magnificent human posted this earlier in the year, but I plan to see how many of these I can knock out on our next cruise.

I already got tipsy just browsing over the cocktail ingredients.

Enjoy the drinks on your next cruise!

Thanks for sharing previous post.

Thank you for posting this!!! Good thing we have the UBP. :D I wonder how many of these I can try in 7 days? LOL

I am sailing on the Jade 10.30 from BCN to Tampa...this is great...thank you so much...will print this, because I am sure once I get onboard I will be all excited and not be able to think much less order something yummy for sailaway (have the UBP)....

Gratz!

:p

Thank you so much for the list!

This is what is going to be so great about having the UBP promo, enjoying some variety in my drinks (I only drink white wine at home). That is part of the fun of vacationing for me, enjoying different foods and drinks and expanding my palate (I'm not good at doing this at home with food or drink). I should be able to get through many of these drinks during my 14 night cruise! The Pain Killer, Rebellious Fish and Cherry Collins look like real standouts to me and are calling my name! And so are some of those martinis.

66 more days until I can start enjoying some of these drinks! :D

Great list! Thanks! Now I can almost taste my next cruise :)

But, since I don't want to get completely drunk every day with my UBP, is there a list of cocktails that are also good and recommended by NCL cruisers in their "virgin" version?

But, since I don't want to get completely drunk every day with my UBP, is there a list of cocktails that are also good and recommended by NCL cruisers in their "virgin" version?

You can ask a bartender to make a non-alcoholic version of anything. If you ask for one that is typically made with all/mostly alcohol ingredients, you may get an odd look, but they'll still try to help you out.

I think we may need a list of everyone's favorite hangover remedies. Judging by this list, we'll certainly have no issues finding some sort of "hair of the dog that bit us," at least not while we're on the ship.

Thanks for the list!

Thanks for posting in PDF format and thanks to Warm-Water Diver for starting and maintaining that glorious Excel file!