Smart Casual on the Summit in November

fedexretiree

After reading some of the comments on this board it seems that the dress code is slightly more relaxed out of San Juan and we will be on the Summit in November and was wondering if a nice top and capri pants are allowed in the MDR for smart casual nights. I've read the dress code and nothing is mentioned about capri pants at all. No flames please

After reading some of the comments on this board it seems that the dress code is slightly more relaxed out of San Juan and we will be on the Summit in November and was wondering if a nice top and capri pants are allowed in the MDR for smart casual nights. I've read the dress code and nothing is mentioned about capri pants at all. No flames please

I find the dress code out of San Juan to be a little more dressy than on our recent Alaska cruise. That said, yes, capri pants and a nice top are fine. It seems in general Celebrity is getting more and more casual (have not done cruises other than Caribbean or US - coastal and Alaska - so can't comment about other areas).

It is allowed.

Capris will be fine. It's pretty well all I wear when I cruise. During the day I wear them with sandals and a Tshirt. In the evening, ALL evenings, I dress them up with heels, a dressy top and a cute evening clutch. Never ever had a problem anywhere on the ship.

Ok, if capris are ok for the dining room, how about shorts for men? Was planning on nice shorts and a polo type shirts.

I'm taking the Summit out of San Juan December 24th - 31st. This is my second cruise. First was Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas. I don't see point in dressing up on island cruises.

Ok, if capris are ok for the dining room, how about shorts for men? Was planning on nice shorts and a polo type shirts.

I'm taking the Summit out of San Juan December 24th - 31st. This is my second cruise. First was Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas. I don't see point in dressing up on island cruises.

Shorts are not permitted in either the MDR or any specialty restaurant for dinner on Celebrity.