3 for free promo

Wavelet

There is nothing in the fine print (PDF download at https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=marketing/pc/promotional/promotions/index.jsp) that precludes solos from getting free grats.

Enjoy your snit fit!

Princess has verified this twice up to Customer Service level.

Have been told it is Company Policy made by the executives that is why I have sent my e-mail to Jan.Swartz.

I take no notice of snide remarks.

We solo passengers are willing to pay double the price as if there was another person sharing.Princess should be fair to all its passengers.

Enjoy your evening pms4104:)

Edited by kruisey

The poster is not objecting to paying 200%.

What the poster is objecting is that two people in a cabin (effectively paying the same 200%) each get free gratuities under this promotion, but a solo paying the same price does not even get free gratuities for one person.

That is correct :)

The poster is not objecting to paying 200%.

What the poster is objecting is that two people in a cabin (effectively paying the same 200%) each get free gratuities under this promotion, but a solo paying the same price does not even get free gratuities for one person.

She complains plenty of times about 200%, just not on this thread. She threatens to leave Princess all the time over this.

Regardless, you do not stiff the crew.

Edited by Coral

She complains plenty of times about 200%, just not on this thread. She threatens to leave Princess all the time over this.

Regardless, you do not stiff the crew.

My fellow passengers are getting their gratuities paid by Princess because there are two in cabin .So why are you so upset with my reason for not paying mine when I paid the same price for my cruise that the whole of their fare for two was the price I paid for one in the cabin? In this case it is Princess who are stiffing the crew not me.I naturally will give them my usual cash in hand money which I always do which is additional to the daily charge Princess

places on the account. :)

• 2 weeks later...