Will NCL kids club be nuts 11/6 sailing?

Irishgrl73

It must just be a NJ break time....few schools break that far before Thanksgiving! I would think the kids clubs wouldn't be packed at all!

Yeah it is Teachers convention and Election here and boat sails out of NY so I was wondering if it would be effected. I think Disney call this week NJ week since so many NJ school are closed.

Yes, it will be crazy. We sailed this cruise 3 years ago on the BA, and there were over 1000 kids, and this week 6 years ago on the Jewel out of NYC, same thing. However, while there were lines to check in, my kids were never shut out. Id do it again.

Yes, it will be crazy. We sailed this cruise 3 years ago on the BA, and there were over 1000 kids, and this week 6 years ago on the Jewel out of NYC, same thing. However, while there were lines to check in, my kids were never shut out. Id do it again.

Did you think it was organized enough staff to kids? My son is Autistic so just trying to get an idea if Kids club will even be an option for us.

Did you think it was organized enough staff to kids? My son is Autistic so just trying to get an idea if Kids club will even be an option for us.

I'm not sure, my kids were older (10/12), but NCL's clubs do tend to be pretty structured, and not free for all's.

• 2 months later...

I did the Escape on August 28th, my son is also autistic and he had a blast the counselors were very accommodating and wonderful with him. I am planing our next one on the BA for sept 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Forums