Sky Cruise Price Drop 8/22/16?

karco

I'm booked on the Sky for Aug 22nd.I booked an inside cabin at what I thought was a great price. They have now lowered it another $20.00 per person. My question is. Do I call and try for the lower rate? Maybe turn it into a small cabin upgrade? or does NCL not offer any deals once booked?

I'm booked on the Sky for Aug 22nd.I booked an inside cabin at what I thought was a great price. They have now lowered it another $20.00 per person. My question is. Do I call and try for the lower rate? Maybe turn it into a small cabin upgrade? or does NCL not offer any deals once booked?

Yes. We are booked on the Sky on the 28th. When we booked we took an inside. One week later the price of an ov was the same price we paid. However it would have been a guarantee. Sis called and we upgraded to a ov on deck 8 for $10 more each. Now they are dropping even more. We will wait a week or so and check out a balcony.

In May we had a email for upsell. We were in a ov. They said a suite for 250 more total. Called a little late and it was gone, but we upsold to a balcony for 25 dollars. This was about 1 week from sailing.

Did you book direct with NCL? I booked with and Internet travel agency and was wondering if they contact the agency. My trip isn't till October 24th.

NCL web site. However you have to call for upsells. I really have never used a travel agent, so I can not answer this with any knowledge.

Did you book direct with NCL? I booked with and Internet travel agency and was wondering if they contact the agency. My trip isn't till October 24th.

I always book with a TA. I just call mine and let her know what I'm looking for and the absolute most I'm willing to pay for an upsell......and she does all the work. Because you booked with a TA, they do need to be the one to call.

The upsell department will NOT speak with you if you booked with a TA - TA must call in (final payment or not).

I had no problem dealing directly with Upsell, even though rooms were booked through a TA. It never came up. They took my credit card # and charged me directly for the Upsell cost.