cocoabeach4less.com

pharmSCgirl

Anyone booked through this site? It sounds too good to be true. $69 for a room at the country inn at cape canaveral, free breakfast, free parking and free shuttle service. Going through the hotels website, it is over $200 for this package.

Never heard of it....and yeah i would be very skeptical.

The various $69 deals for Country Inn on that site are a jumble of contradictions.

While it does say free parking with proof of cruising shown at check-in, it only says

"the hotel features its own shuttle service" without directly saying that the shuttle is actually included in the price.

It also says "complimentary hot breakfast" at the beginning of the offer but "free continental breakfast" a couple paragraphs later.

Caveat Emptor (in big neon letters)

You can always call the hotel directly ask ask to speak with the General Manager or Reservations Manager about it.

They will know (or certainly should know) which third party agencies they have provided rates and inventory to.

If it is shady, they would probably appreciate that information as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I wanted to respond to this since we actually are booking though this group. I spoke with the front desk (twice) at the Country Inn and Suites and the cocoabeach4less is legitimate. Country Inn has had a relationship with cocoabeach4less for about three years. Cocoabeach4less also had an A+ rating from the BBB.

They indeed are a timeshare organization and attending an hour-long presentation is required to get their rates. The difference in rate for our date in January is $69 versus $214 (and the property is almost sold out). I have our confirmation from cocoabeach4less but the hotel also shows our booking.

We will be coming in late on the evening of our stay and we will have to attend one of the presentations the morning of our departure. The hotel shuttle might be gone before the timeshare presentation concludes. However, the gentleman at Country Inn & Suites told me that cocoabeach4less will get us to the port on time and he has never heard of anyone having a problem.

Again, the only downside -- which is major for some people - is the timeshare presentation. We are on a fixed income, so we appreciate the price at which this is being offered.

I'd be interested in learning if anyone has tried them and could share their own personal experiences.

Thank you for some alternative suggestions RE:cocoabeach4less.

We will be doing a b2b and also need parking for 15 days (14 days of cruising and disembarkation day, for which you are charged = 15 days). We have looked at renting a car each way (easy to get to Port Canaveral, but very few cars available for the return trip home). We have looked at various parking options (pricey and most locations seem far less secure than the hotel parking lot). This seems like a pretty inexpensive option for an hour of our time.

Thank you for some alternative suggestions RE:cocoabeach4less.

We will be doing a b2b and also need parking for 15 days (14 days of cruising and disembarkation day, for which you are charged = 15 days). We have looked at renting a car each way (easy to get to Port Canaveral, but very few cars available for the return trip home). We have looked at various parking options (pricey and most locations seem far less secure than the hotel parking lot). This seems like a pretty inexpensive option for an hour of our time.

Just you and your SO? Go Port Canaveral has the alternative parking option for up to 15 days of parking for only $10 per person rather than paying by day. Give them a call and check their site out https://www.goportcanaveral.com/services/cruise-parking.php

Gorgotron, there actually are three of us traveling. I have seen the site and rate you mention - but I also have read there are concerns about security of the vehicles. I also was not able to find additional info, e.g., BBB rating.

It seems too good to be true. Do you have personal experience with goportcanaveral, or know of anybody who has booked through them. I would prefer to stay at home the night before the cruise and just drive there versus hotel.

By the way, thank you for researching and the suggestion. It is appreciated. Again, if anyone has personal familiarity with this parking option , please let us know!

• 1 year later...

Hello Port Canaveral Cruisers,

I just wanted to clear up one thing about the $69 Port Canaveral Hotel Cruise Packages. There is NO TIMESHARE presentation for this deal, however, you are required to attend a 1 hour open house for a travel agency. In the past the presentation did require a tour for the Ron Jon Resort which is no longer in existence.

We are always happy to help Port Canaveral cruisers get awesome deals on hotels and we include FREE Parking or Airport Shuttles.

We are also proud to maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.

Have a question or would like a custom quote, just give us a call - 1-877-504-5377.

Happy Travels

David Steranko - President

Cocoa Beach Concierge LLC

Anyone booked through this site? It sounds too good to be true. $69 for a room at the country inn at cape canaveral, free breakfast, free parking and free shuttle service. Going through the hotels website, it is over $200 for this package.

Hello Port Canaveral Cruisers,

I just wanted to clear up one thing about the $69 Port Canaveral Hotel Cruise Packages. There is NO TIMESHARE presentation for this deal, however, you are required to attend a 1 hour open house for a travel agency. In the past the presentation did require a tour for the Ron Jon Resort which is no longer in existence.

We are always happy to help Port Canaveral cruisers get awesome deals on hotels and we include FREE Parking or Airport Shuttles.

We are also proud to maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.

Have a question or would like a custom quote, just give us a call - 1-877-504-5377.

Happy Travels

David Steranko - President

Cocoa Beach Concierge LLC