Greece in Early May

handlebarstudio

Hello! we will be on a cruise in early may (1st week) going out of venice and hitting many greek locations before returning. My question is, what will the weather be like. I went once in april and it was warm but I don't know if that was a fluke. Will we be able to enjoy the pools?

If you do a Google search for " Venice May weather", or "Athens, May weather", you will get factual, historical data.

I understand that Bruce, but that means not that much to me... depending on humidity and other factors the same temp could feel cold or warm. I am just wondering what other cruisers experiences are and what they suggest. I remember it being warm in April in Mykonos but when I look at the temp on a piece of paper it seems on the cool side.

We spent 10 days on Crete in summer 2014. Crete is the most southerly and largest of the Greek islands. We went mid May. During the day it was fairly warm, about 22-24c during the day.

However, once the sun went down it was quite chilly. You definately needed a warm jacket in the evening.