Group Reservation Help

ajmj

It will depend on the TA but if handling a group booking, it is best to let a TA handle the booking. How many people will be booking. If you have a large group, the TA can get a block of rooms in a general location based upon the category rooms each wish to book, if you book individually within your group then go direct. I recommend that one person not handle the entire group if not using a TA but book individually and let each couple handle their own reservations which can be linked.

If using a TA be careful of any cancellation fees, especially if small children are

involved. I booked an Easter '18 family vacation and the TA that I use would charge me $50 per person (ex. 3/4th pax). I instead booked directly with RCL even with no percs.

Best way to book group reservation.

From my personal experience this year, I would not use a travel agent again. They were great at first, but once they did the bookings that was it. If you have a travel agent that you total trust and will give you a cut of their commission as a perk to you, then book with them.

What I would call the Royal Caribbean group department and talk to them. Different cruise have different group perk values. If you book direct guest can make payment directly with Royal Caribbean.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/groupTravelSitelet.do?pagename=group_travel

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/subject.do?faqSubjectId=426

No matter how you book, make sure to understand how group booking work such as tour conductor credits and Group Amenities Plus (GAP) points. Other things such as contract dates like the cabin release date. And if you use a TA don't let them keep the conductor credits and Group Amenities Plus points as they are yours. Make sure you understand the contract for you group.