Parking in miami

susan1957

The safest place to park is at the port. Parking off site gets as many good reviews as bad. Some will say they had no problem and would do it again to my car was broken into. Anywhere outside the downtown area, north and west is not safe. If your a gambler go for it. Google Miami port parking.

I was looking at the parking at the port (carnival site)...it says 20.00 per day (40.00 for oversized vehicles)....I have a caravan minivan...is that an oversized vehicle....or would it be just 20.00 a day, many thanks for any reply

I was looking at the parking at the port (carnival site)...it says 20.00 per day (40.00 for oversized vehicles)....I have a caravan minivan...is that an oversized vehicle....or would it be just 20.00 a day, many thanks for any reply

have no idea what a caravan minivan is. a minivan would be 20 dollars a day. i park my minivan.....kia sedona......there all the time for that price.

The answer from the official PortMiami website

http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-information.asp

...is that vehicles longer than 20 feet are charged the $40/day.

Vehicles higher than seven feet are restricted to the first floor of each garage though I imagine if you fit in those spaces (and one is available) it is still only $20/day.