Changing Drink Packages between guests

Hi,

A month ago, I signed my husband up for the premium drink package and I did not sign up for one. After speaking with my husband, he only needs the select and I would sign up for the premium. I know that my husband could order my drinks and I could order his, but that could be a pain. Before I call RCCL has anyone ever called RCCL and switched your packages around?

Thank you

ML

Hi,

A month ago, I signed my husband up for the premium drink package and I did not sign up for one. After speaking with my husband, he only needs the select and I would sign up for the premium. I know that my husband could order my drinks and I could order his, but that could be a pain. Before I call RCCL has anyone ever called RCCL and switched your packages around?

Thank you

ML

Simply cancel your husbands package for a full refund and then book the ones you want for yourself and him. Should be the easiest.

If it were me, I would call RC and ask them to switch it on their computers. You may be able to do it on your own online, but I don't know how that works since the sales change over time and other financial transactions. Easiest way for me would be to call Royal.

We cruise within 5 weeks so I can cancel and still get a refund? That would be best if it is possible. Thank you

Anything booked through your cruise planner, like excursions, Internet, beverage packages, etc. can be cancelled for full refunds online until a few days Prior to the cruise and if needed right upon Boarding. If you miss the Deadline to cancel Prior and have to cancel onboard you will get OBC though.

I experienced the same circumstance, with about the same parameters. The discounted beverage package was still being advertised on line. I cancelled original choice and made new purchase all online. The refund appeared the same day that the new purchase was recorded on my credit card. I had no problems. You should be fine, too!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk