Port Canaveral, party of 6

beckzay

I'm starting to look at and think about options for our cruise in April. Can anyone help me on what my best options are on transportation? Here's where we're at:

There are 6 of us (5 adults, 1 teen)

Im pretty sure I'm going to book the Best Western at cocoa beach, but open to other options if there's a better choice

We're flying in from NH the day before and our return flight will be the day we get off the ship.

We need transportation from Orlando airport, to the hotel and then to the port in the morning.

What's the cheapest thing to do? Rental car? Private service?

Thank you!

least expensive is often renting a car; and the car gives you dining options for the day in Cocoa

but for a party of six you can't take the "best deal" as this would be for a small car

but you COULD do two cars at best price ..... you'll just have to see what you get for price with a rental vs a shuttle like

CocoaBeachShuttle . . .

ain't a definite answer on this ... you'll have to shop it.

For your trip back to the airport, unless you have a bunch of time to kill book a shuttle, but private shuttles (like the one I mentioned) are typically much less $$ than booking the ship's transfer

Edited by Capt_BJ

• 3 weeks later...

The cheapest way of transportation - car rental;

Don't want to drive ?! - shared shuttle;

Most convenient - private car;

We usually arrive the day before and stay at one of the hotels near the port (Cape Canaveral). We use Star Trans-VIP for transportation from the airport. Price is around $120-$130 for a 6 pax extended SUV. The day of the cruise we just take a shared shuttle to the port.