Park Safe Cruise Parking in Miami

breezer

Okay, I already know the port is the safest place to park in Miami and that's where I'll be parking. However, the other couple cruising with us is going with Park Safe Cruise Parking for $7.50 per day. I never heard of this place. Has anyone used this lot and what was your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

Okay, I already know the port is the safest place to park in Miami and that's where I'll be parking. However, the other couple cruising with us is going with Park Safe Cruise Parking for $7.50 per day. I never heard of this place. Has anyone used this lot and what was your experience with them? Thanks in advance.

Because of the massive amounts of construction going on downtown, off port lots are being pushed into worse and worse locations.

I'm sure you'll get a few people who will come along and tell you it is fine but I certainly would not leave my car there for a week.

Your friends are taking a chance. This is one warning I would listen to. Outside of downtown its not a safe area, especially north and west. Would rather spend the extra money than have to get a broken window or have the car stolen. Makes for a miserable ending to a cruise.

Some additional info...the address for this lot is 8300 NW 7th Avenue...looks like it's close to I-95 around Exit 7

Their website says they are right next to Miami-Dade Sheriff's Station...how safe is that?

Their website says they are right next to Miami-Dade Sheriff's Station...how safe is that?

Ummmm.....Miami-Dade County doesn't have a 'sheriff'. That office was abolished like 50 or so years ago.

Edited by AlanFromFL

I know the area well.

its a stones throw from I95, literally.

Its right next to a Miami Dade Police substation.

And across the street is the home of South Beach Classics, on Discovery channel.

Would I park there, only if I ran out of gas.

Should any one else park there, its still a nine mile ride to the port.

And the other couple might be expecting the OP to give them a ride to the car lot to pick up their car after the cruise.

8300 NW 7th Ave,

Miami (FL) 33150

All Stars Limousine and Transportation

take a look on google maps .... https://allstarslimotransport.com/

sounds like you can park in their storage yard . . .

+++++++++++++++++++++

look at it this way ... the port is in the middle of downtown Miami. I worked there for several years and there is no decent low cost parking .... working downtown you either pay a bunch (few employers cover parking costs) or use pubic transportation.

If you find 'low cost' parking in downtown Miami, you get exactly what you pay for . . .

At one time I parked in a lot across from police HQ. When Miami had an "incident" the protestors attacked the police station ... by car was "behind the lines" and I could go get it "at my own risk"

Edited by Capt_BJ

I know the area well.

its a stones throw from I95, literally.

Its right next to a Miami Dade Police substation.

And across the street is the home of South Beach Classics, on Discovery channel.

Would I park there, only if I ran out of gas.

Should any one else park there, its still a nine mile ride to the port.

And the other couple might be expecting the OP to give them a ride to the car lot to pick up their car after the cruise.

And no way would I give anyone a ride to this area.

I would make that clear from the very beginning.

Also, the cops simply don't care if your car gets vandalized or stolen. It happens so often that it isn't a big deal.

Your friends could not have picked a worse way to try and save money.

Edited by BlueHerons