Sip & Sail Pkg.

hospvol

Heads up Sip and Sail'ers::::Beware when booking a cruise with this amenity package. Buried in the legalese is a statement that the promotion may be capacity controlled meaning once a specified number of cruisers take advantage of the promotion it can go away even if Princess is still advertising the promotion for the remainder of their sailings. This happened to me for a cruise I was booking (a sailing 9 months down the road and well inside the time limits for the promotion) and it wasn't until I noted that we had been automatically downgraded to the all inclusive soda package instead of AIBP that I was made aware of the legalese. Thankfully the Princess customer service rep came through in the clutch. If you want the AIBP make certain it is still available for the sailing you are interested in and have your TA or Princess rep double verify that it is still available and you get that verification in writing.

Edited by boomerone
sp

Heads up Sip and Sail'ers::::Beware when booking a cruise with this amenity package. Buried in the legalese is a statement that the promotion may be capacity controlled meaning once a specified number of cruisers take advantage of the promotion it can go away even if Princess is still advertising the promotion for the remainder of their sailings. This happened to me for a cruise I was booking (a sailing 9 months down the road and well inside the time limits for the promotion) and it wasn't until I noted that we had been automatically downgraded to the all inclusive soda package instead of AIBP that I was made aware of the legalese. Thankfully the Princess customer service rep came through in the clutch. If you want the AIBP make certain it is still available for the sailing you are interested in and have your TA or Princess rep double verify that it is still available and you get that verification in writing.

Yes, only so many AIBP promos per cruise. :(

Where can I find a complete list of the beverages and spirits that are ava ilable so that I may print it? :)

The Beverage Package Evaluator spreadsheet has a complete list, still pretty accurate, you can sort it for printing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43468321&postcount=205

Credit for and many thanks to kelly94942 !