Escape - Vibe - Where to Buy Pass?

Coastalbreezes

Because of my flight, I should be getting to the port around 9-9:15AM.

Anyone know my chances of getting a boarding group that will have a chance at Vibe passes?

I would expect you to be in one of the very first boarding groups. We got there last year around 1030 and were in group 3, no problem getting Vibe passes. (That was on the Getaway)

Ok, now you know where but don't forget your elbow pads, make sure to wear a helmet, and like some of those NBA guys- might be a good idea to put in a mouth piece Lol.

I've heard it's a free for fall. I am contemplating wearing a Go Pro head camera to capture this all. LOL

We are sailing on 9/10. Boarding with CAS. Do you think I will be able to get Vibe passes?

You have to get to the port early. You don't board with CAS. You check in with CAS. There's big difference between going in a separate line to check in, and a separate line to board. You board just like everyone else. So if you don't get there early enough to get a low boarding group number, you'll be too late.

I would expect you to be in one of the very first boarding groups. We got there last year around 1030 and were in group 3, no problem getting Vibe passes. (That was on the Getaway)

I've seen several posts on CC about inconsistent group numbers (i.e. person checks in and gets, say, group 7, and someone else checks in half an hour later and gets group 4). If you get a higher group than others checking in around you, just ask someone and they usually will get you taken care of. No personal experience, just what I've read here.