Anthem Reservation ???s

Sailing in November and booked our Shows. We are in early seating, but plan on dining in several of the specialty restaurants, and will book those onboard so not sure if I will have any conflicts. Is it possible to just show up at showtime and get a seat, or do you have to have a reservation all the time. Just thought that if people just decide not to go, there might be open seats. Also, we are Diamond+, do they have reserve seating at the shows? Thanks

Sailing in November and booked our Shows. We are in early seating, but plan on dining in several of the specialty restaurants, and will book those onboard so not sure if I will have any conflicts. Is it possible to just show up at showtime and get a seat, or do you have to have a reservation all the time. Just thought that if people just decide not to go, there might be open seats. Also, we are Diamond+, do they have reserve seating at the shows? Thanks

You will be much better off booking your specialty restaurants now and if need be change the times on board. It's much easier to change a dining time once you already have a reservation.

Jonathan

Once you decide when and what time you are going to the Specialty Restaurants, ( and I agree, I never book Specialty on line, because you have to pay immediately, and we use our coupons and OBC also), You can go to the "Box Office" on the ship to reschedule your "Booked Entertainment". When we were on the Anthem in July, they had it set up in the Music Hall at certain times.

It would be nice if RC adopted a policy that the items you pre purchase through the cruise planner would go onto on board account(so you can use your OBC) instead of having to pay with a credit card at the booking time.

Guest maddycat

There is reserved seating for D+ on the balcony level of the theater. It opens up to everyone 10 minutes before show time. Besides shows in the theater there is also nightly entertainment in the Music Hall and 270. Make sure to check your cruise compass.