Schedule for Dive in Move for Sept

ddbaab53

Just got this from John Healds FB:

‎‎ to John Heald

5 mins ·

Could someone link movie schedule for September? Curious to know if your cruise overlaps the start date of a new month of the new movies show, or the previous months movies continue until the ship docks for it's next cruise.

John Heald I will have it this week and post here on Facebook for you mate. Cheers and have a great cruise - movies start on the 28th sailing. cheers

Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 min

I'll try to update you guys when he posts the schedule

I guess the curious "need" to know. Just wondering what knowing get one though. The line up of movies won't change in any case.

I don't know that I have a "need" to know, but being a super-planner, knowing just heightens the excitement of anticipation for me. I would "like" to know.

Since we cruise on the Oct 29 cruise we'd need to wait for Nov movies to come out I guess. Ok Are they out yet? LOL

I definitely want to know ahead of time so I can decide if we want to catch any movies or just plan on doing something else with our time. What time do movies usually start? This will be our first time on board a ship that does movies.